Chapter 5

*SMUT WARNING*

(STILL GEORGES POV)

He closes the gap between us, connecting our lips in a deep and passionate kiss, his hand travels over my chest. I put my arms over his shoulders and put my hands in his hair, pulling it slightly. He pulled away "okay, don't make me bald now" He spoke, breathing heavily. "Don' t make me walk then" I said, winking. "mhmm I'll make sure you won't be able to" He replied, making me turn more than slightly red. He kissed me again, this time way more sloppy. He bit my lip asking for entrance. I was desperate to tease him, so I denied. He obviously got annoyed by my action. He took his hand of my face and put it on my dick, squeezing it gently. I slipped out a moan, giving him enough time to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I groan as I feel his tongue brush against mine, He explores every little bit of my mouth, taking his hands to my hips.

He lifts me up, I put my legs around his waist as he took me to the bed. He gently laid me down and started to kiss my neck, I moaned as he start sucking on my sensitive spot, dark red and purple marks begin appearing, he starts going more down, reaching my lower belly. Constantly placing hickeys and love bites. I squirm and moan under his touch, begging for more.

He stops, I squirm at loss of touch "p..PLease" I moan. He smiles "Please what George?" He asked, Looking at his masterwork that was my upper body, covered with hickeys. He put his hands on my dick, just like last time. He started palming me through my pants, going at a painfully slow pace. I push my hips forward, craving more touch. "eager aren't we?" Dream whispers in my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

Without thinking, my hands go down to his belt, unbuckling it. But by the sight of dreams reaction, He was not pleased with me taking initiative. He looks me in my eyes "What you doing there Georgie~" I moan as response, feeling him getting hard against me. "fine then, continue" He said. Eager, I take of his pants, seeing his tent being covered by the thin fabric of his boxers. I quickly get up and push him down on the bed, he just lets me.

I tease him, giving him small kisses around his shaft. before taking his underwear off. Looking at his thing, I gasp at the size of it. I gently place my lips around it and start bobbing my head, not yet taking his full length, he just too big. I feel his hand being placed on the back of my head, grasping my hair. He pushes my head more down, making me gag. I keep going faster and faster, earning lovely groans and moans from him. "G..George...Im GoiNG TO.." He moans, barely able to form words. Without hesitation I stop. Making him get mad at me "WHAT THE HELL GEORGE" he yells.

I was slightly taken aback by his reaction. "You're going to pay for that, little slut" He said. He got up and grabbed my shoulders, pushed me down onto the bed. He took off my pants and boxers. I felt the cold air of the room hit my length, making me gasp. "look at you being nice and hard for me~" he said. "Pl...Please..ClaY" I moaned, He chuckled "please what, Gogy?" He said, teasing me. "mhm" I answered, not being able to form words. I was in desperate need of the pressure being released. "words George" Clay said, "just... FUCK ME" George yelled. A smirk appeared on clays face.

He grabbed Georges legs and spread them. He put his fingers in front of Georges face "suck" He demanded. "no.. Just put it in" George said desperately, "George, I'm not going to do anything until you're stretched properly." he said, George accepted his defeat and sucked his fingers, Clay then took them out and slid one into George. "MmHgpH" George made sounds that sounded like music to Clay's ears. Sliding another one in, stretching him out and scissoring him. George moaned "Please Clay.. Just put it in" George moaned. Clay smirked and nodded, taking his legs and putting them over his shoulders. aligning himself with Georges entrance.

Clay put in slowly, just the tip, not wanting to hurt George...Yet. Earning sweet moans from the other. He let George adjust a little before putting it halfway in, "MMhfh..Clay!" George moaned, "and that's only half of it sweety" Georges eyes widened as Clay starting thrusting in. Georges moans kept getting louder and more frequently, trying to find his prostate. "you feel so good George" Clay moaned. clay kept thrusting in at a fast pace, "Ahh.. Right there!" George moaned, 'there it is' Clay thought. He kept thrusting in, abusing the poor guys prostate. George moaned louder and louder.

"DeepeR CLaY..PLe-" George moaned, He needed the boy. Clay smirked, enjoying the squirming boy underneath him. He moved his hand to his throat pressing down gently but firm. He pulled out a little and pushed his length all the way in "aHh" George moaned. Clay kept going faster, feeling himself coming close.

"Im..Im gonna.." George was definitely not able to form any kind of sentence. The pleasure overwhelmed him, George started seeing spots as he went into overstimulation. "me too baby, just hold on" Clay moaned. George felt the knot in his stomach, all he wanted was the sweet release of coming. Clays thrusts started getting more sloppy by the second. "im...Gonna.." Clay managed to get out. "JuST DO IT" George Screamed. "Inn.Or OuT" He stumbled. "JUST FUCKIN DO IT CLAY I DON'T CARE" George moaned. George moaned one more time before he came over both of them. "ohOH CLAY! he moaned out". Clay didn't stop there, he kept going as Georges vision went blurry, He almost couldn't take the overstimulation "Clay, STOp!" He Moaned "Just a little longer George" He Moaned "mHm" George felt his legs go numb as clay came deep inside of him. He rode of the orgasm and collapsed beside him. This is the only thing George noticed before his vision went black.

~time skip- GEORGE WAKES UP~

(GEORGES POV)

I felt sunlight on my eyelids, as they fluttered open. I looked around the room, seeing it was empty. Then it all came rushing back, the kidnapping, Clay, 'oh my god GLAY'. He sat up. immediately shooting back down as the cramp in his lower back was hurting. "OW" He screamed. Tears came flooding into his eyes, he went laying back down. 'gently this time' he mumbled. He got out of bed and limped his way over to the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and gasped as he saw his neck an upper body covered with hickeys. "oh my god George what the hell" he cursed at himself. Suddenly he heard a door open and footsteps. "George!" Clay Yelled. "Oh, YEAh?" George yelled, putting on boxers he wore yesterday. "get out of here for a minute, Now", He yelled. George felt scared, Did he do something? He slowly limped out (mind you he's still in his boxers) Clay looked over, laughing under his breath as he saw George limping.

"the maids are coming in five to bring you stuff, and your pc setup of course, you earned it" Clay spoke, winking. George choked on his spit, coughing after the wink "uhh, thank you.." George stood there, in pain. "I see you're limping, sorry about that.." Clay said, teasing. "uhm, yeah its okay, I enjoyed it" George said. Clay got a little red "good. So there is some rules I need to discuss with you" Clay spoke, walking towards George, picking him up bridal style and taking him to the bed. He walked towards the closet grabbing some clothes. "So I am going to leave this country, I did something bad and need to escape" he handed the clothes to George and continued, "I am going to take you with me, and there are some things" George's eyes widen when he realized he was kidnapped and had to leave the country, George stayed quiet so clay continued. "I am going to pack up your things and we'll leave in a private jet tonight. And the fact that I fucked you yesterday doesn't mean you can talk back to me. You do as I say or I wont hesitate to hurt you. Don't talk to my men unless they ask you something and never leave your room unless someone comes to get you. I like you George, but this goes far behind your understanding. I have to leave now, get some rest, I hope you'll be able to walk soon, sorry again." Clay stood up and left George stunned, wondering what would happen next.
—————-
THERE WE GOO CHAPTER 5. Hope you enjoyed and i'll upload chapter 6 asap