Chapter 7

(GEORGE'S POV)
I put my head down on the head rest of my seat, trying go process what Clay said to me. When his mood switched, I never know what to do, one minute he's playing around and the other he is holding a knife to my throat. 'Can't say I wasn't turned on just the slightest bit' I admit to myself.
Suddenly I hear footsteps coming in, "George, I need to apologize to you, I was hard on you earlier and you didn't deserve that." I felt fluttered at the sudden sweet words, "what?" I ask, "look George, I actually started falling for you, and I know I'm hard on you, but I don't want you to get hurt..." I feel my heart beating faster. "Permission to speak?" I ask, he nodded, looking me into my eyes. "I like you a lot Clay, and you're insanely hot... and you don't have to worry about me getting hurt, I'm a grown man" I speak.

"I know George, but this is tricky. I did bad things and I am constantly running away, you're so good, I wouldn't want your innocence go be spoiled..." he spoke, I felt a warm feeling inside as I realize he really does care about me. "Its okay Clay, don't worry" I speak. He looks me into my eyes and starts moving in closer, he puts his hands around me and unties my wrists, then also untying my legs. "I trust you George, to not do anything stupid" he looks at me and stands up.
I rub my wrists feeling relieved that the pressure is finally gone. "George listen to me." Clay started, I look up and see him sitting in front of me, "throw away the rules I gave you, and lets make some new ones shall we?" I smile at the change of energy and nod. "I don't know if you're just playing with me to get out, or actually like me so I don't know if I can trust you. To make sure I don't ruin my business, you are still now allowed out of the house or any unsupervised contact with people on the outside. You are however, allowed to stream and do whatever you do for content. But if I notice you making any sort of signs or cries for help, its back to the old rules okay?" I simply nod, I understand why he would have trouble trusting me.

"You can go out of your room and make your own food or do whatever you please inside the house, you will have your own suite inside my house and you are allowed to, of course talk to me whenever, however you want. And to my men, you can order them to do whatever you want, exept giving you your phone, or letting you out. If you do ask these things, I will know and its back to the old rules got it?" I nod again, not wanting to speak. "I'm sorry Georgie, I know this is hard but I don't know if I can trust you. And there is a lot at stake" he apologizes.

"Its okay Clay, I get why its hard to trust me and I will do whatever I can to win your trust, I really like you and I want to see where this goes" I reply. Making him smile at me, "and also, of course you are allowed to yell at me and fight with me and have attitude, however you want.. but your intention can't be bad, or its back to the old rules." He spoke, I'm so glad things are getting a little bit more normal.

——————-
AYOOO CHAPTER 7 POGGCHAMPP! I'm sorry its a bit short but I am tired and wanna get this over with. Chapter 8 will be out shortly,
I hope you're enjoying my book!