chapter 13

*Lime and slight nsfw*

(DREAMS POV)

when we got home, I pick up the sleepy boy from the passenger seat. I chuckle when I see his pretty face. I bring him to the house and take him to our room, I gently place him on the bed and tuck him into the sheets. I kiss him on the forehead and start walking out when I feel tucking on my shirt. I look very confused and glare at the brunette. "Clay, please lay with me" He tells me. I couldn't possibly find it in my heart to say no. So I take off my shirt and lay beside him. He looks a bit flustered at my bare stomach "Chill, we literally had sex. Don't act like you've never seen me naked before" I chuckle. 

His eyes go wide and his face goes red, "shut up" he mumbles as he crawls into my embrace again. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist and hold him tight, never wanting to let go. I copy his breathing and feel his heartbeat against my chest. I nestle my face in his hair and breathe in his scent as I feel myself drift off in a deep sleep. 

--

The next morning I wake up, the sun shining in my face. I try and get up but something is holding me back. I look down and see that I'm laying on my back and George    is sleeping on my chest, completely pinning me down. "Georgie~"  I say, trying to wake him up. He groans slightly, "what" he replied grumpy. His morning voice makes my heart skip a beat. "Good-morning to you too" I chuckle. He sighs and looks up at me "Morning". I let out a chuckle once again and give him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you" He mumbles, before putting his head down on my chest, planning to fall asleep again. "Georgeee, We need to get up!" I tell him. "Whyyy" He argues. 

I can never get enough of these mornings. "Because ! We can't just lay in bed all day babe!" I tell him. He sighs and gets up, he looks at me and leans in, kissing me. The kiss starts to get passionate, my hands travel to his chest and I gently pin him to the bed. He gaps and I slip my tongue in, He travels his hands over my chest and to my boxers. I pull away, gasping for air. Before I can lean in again, he gets up from my grasp and smiles at me. He gets out the bed 'this bitch'. 

"George  ~" I whine. He looks at me and grins. "I thought you wanted to get out of bed and start the day?" He said with an innocent look on his face. "You little-" I start but quickly get cut off by him putting his hand over my mouth. "Keep it in, or you won't get any at all" He tells me. I frown and look at him with an annoyed look. "Now, I'm going to take a shower" He said and walked off. Before going into the bathroom I got a little show of him pulling his t-shirt off and showing me the hickeys I made. I roll my eyes at him "you're such a tease George  " I stumble. He chuckles and disappears into the bathroom. 

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING BE UP BICH!" He yells and locks the door so I couldn't come in. "fuck you George  !" I yell back, "Well no, that's the point, Clay" He answered. I hear the water turn on and roll my eyes. 

After a few minutes I hear slight groans coming from the bathroom. I look up confused and start walking to the bathroom. I press my ear against the door to hear it better, It was silent for a minute until I heard it again. It kinda sounds like...A moan? My eyes widen as I realize what George    is doing in there. "George    ?" I ask confused. It dead silent for a moment. "You better not be doing what I think you're doing George  " I Chuckle. "What? Clay? can't I enjoy myself in the shower?" He asks, teasing me. I feel flustered and quickly realize that's what he wants. "No, no, continue. I want to hear those noises" He gasps from the other side "CLAY" he yells. I laugh, not expecting what's coming next. 

The moaning continues. "c..Clay" He moans. I get hard at just hearing him moaning my name. Suddenly the door unlocks and there he is, body wet and eyes full of lust. "wha-" I stumble, I could barely comprehend what's happening. He pulls me in by my shirt (haha shirtpulling for my best friend who I know is reading this) And kisses me. The kiss is full of passion, He pulls me into the bathroom without breaking the kiss and takes off my shirt. "Oh so now you want me?" I tease. "Please?" He whines. "Beg" I simply say. 

"Please Clay" He whines, he gets on his knees and starts unbuckling my belt. "George  ?" I mumble. He takes off my pants and starts palming me. I back up, 'where is all this confidence coming from' "actions speak harder then words" He explains. I roll my eyes and a grin appears on my face "you know what's even harder then that?" I ask. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. I get on my knees and pull him up so id be facing his shaft. "fine" I say. I gently place my lips around his length. He lets out a breathy moan. I start bobbing my head, finishing him off. 

after the moment of heat, I get up and give him a peck on his forehead. "I love you Georgie" I whisper. He looks at me with a smile and sighs. "I love you too, Hardened Clay" He jokes, giving me a playful punch "Ha- George  !" I yell, realizing what he just said. I laugh and pick him up and lift him over my shoulder. "CLAY! PUT ME DOWN YOU MANIAK" He yells. I laugh and take him to the room and throw him on the bed and start tickling him. "CLAY! STOOOPPP" He starts squirming and laughing. "SURRENDER" I yell. "NEVER" He yells back, "PLEASE! WE KNOW WHO THE BOTTEM IS" (my best friend lmao, yes you, you know its about you :) ) I yell. he rolls his eyes and starts tickling me back. I just sit there, not moving, absolutely not infected by him. I wrap my  arms around him and hold him tight, he is not able to move. "Let me goo!!" He complains. "never" I respond with a smile on my face. 

he melts in my touch and turns around to face me, he buries his face in my chest and gets on top of me, pinning me down and puts his arms around my waist. He cuddles up to me and sighs. " I love this" He explains. I smile "the sex?" I answer. He rolls his eyes, "stop it Clay you're such an idiot. I love this, us, I love you and I love waking up with you, sleeping next to you and spending time with you, not just the sex, which is amazing don't get me wrong, but I love us" He explains again. "I will never let you go" He mumbles. "I love you too George  , and yes, the sex on another level am I right?" He chuckles "you're such an idiot". 

I meant it. I love him, I will never let him go either. " Never leave me. Got it?" He tells me. I chuckle and look into his eyes. "I promise" I told him. And unlike last time, I don't have anything planned, I'm not going to do anything stupid. I love him and I will never leave him. He snuggles even closer to me and starts to fall asleep. 

--------------------------

AND THATS A WRAP! I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK AND I'M SO SAD ITS OVER. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER BOOKS I'm GOING TO WRITE!

I SRSLY LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I'm SO GRATEFULL FOR YA'LL READING THIS.