chapter 8

(DREAMS POV)

~time skip, theyre landing"

we 're landing, I feel very nervous. I hope this goes well and there aren't any cops waiting me up. I stand up and walk to Georges seat, "Hey, George   . I need you to get up, Can you walk?" I ask as gently and kind as possible. The boy below me chuckles "yeah, thanks". I smile at the sight of him well rested and calm. He stretches and gets up. I take him to the exit and pull out my knife, "I'm sorry George  , please  don't panic, this is just to make sure no cops are on my back". He nods and backs up against my chest, I press the knife up his throat. "trust me, I won't hurt you" I say, giving him a kiss against his cheek. I felt him tense up and I tighten my grip. 

The doors of the jet open as I see a bunch of police cars, all spread around the landing bane. "Damn it. George  , please forgive me" I stumble. I get out of the plane and get my gun, I press it against his head. I feel him tense up, "Clay?" He asks, I can hear the fear in his voice. "ALRIGHT LISTEN UP, YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LAY DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND LOOK DOWN, HANDS ON YOUR BACK" I yell to the cops. My men get out of the sets and pull out their guns, 'YES' I cheer inside myself. "MY MEN WON'T HESITATE TO SHOOT, IF ANY OF YOU DOES SOMETHING, THE BOY IS GONE" I yell. George whimpers, I look at him and see tears run down his cheeks. I feel really guilty. I step down the stairs of the jet, "EVERYBODY GET DOWN, I HAVE THE UPPER HAND HERE" I yell. 

"Dream, we just want to talk. Please don't hurt the boy. Let's all calm down" the cop yelled back.  He signaled to his fellow cops and told them to put their weapons down. "YOU BETTER PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW, AND DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I felt myself getting mad. My men walk towards the police, taking them down one, by, one. I chuckle as I walk towards my car. It was parked right next to the jet to ensure I would have a safe escape. I let one of my men open the door and shove George    inside, he looks at me. I can see the tears in his eyes and I can see he is scared. I wink at him, ensuring him that he'll be okay. I see him calm down a little, my gun still held against his head. 

"Dream-" He stumbles, I look at him, signaling him to shut it. "Here is what's going to happen, You are going to tell all your little police friends, everything is covered and I'm dead. You are going to tell them you didn't manage to save the boy though, I'm taking him with me. Break the pact and he is done for" I spat out, I see the cop pull out his radio. I sign bad and he puts his gun to the officers head, "don't pull any stunts, GOT IT?" He said. 'yes bad!' I cheer into myself. "I got him, Dream is dead. I wasn't able to save the boy, I'm sorry" He spoke. "good" I tell him, I take his radio and smash it against the floor. "now piss off" I tell him, seeing him walk away, shaking. 

I was about to get into the car until I heard a gun load. I look over my shoulder to see a weak cop, standing there and pointing a gun to me. I chuckle "put that down, piggy. Let not do rushed things" I tell him. I look at him, seeing he is unstable and unsure what to do. A smile appears on my face as I come up with a plan. 

I step back a little, I look back and see the police officers still standing there, obviously in pressure. 'I have to do something quick, I don't want to lose time' I look at George     and chuckle, I didn't see the cop move or anything. "Suit yourself" I say. Referring to him still there, "WAIT NO!" I hear him yell. I chuckle, trying to scare them off, sounding like a psychopath. I step back and point the gun at Georges head, I look him into his eyes. Seeing him shocked, "wait, Dream you promised!" He mumbles, "shut it, pretty boy" I tell him. I can tell by the look in his eyes he's scared. I load the gun, it makes a loud ~klick~. "Dream, please don' t hurt the boy. Please I will let you go." The officer stumbles. "shut the hell up. this is what happens if you don' t listen to me" I talk back, fixing my posture, laying my finger on the trigger. 

A shot goes off, 

~

~

It was quiet. Too quiet, I turn around and see a body laying on the ground. It was the officer, bad had shot him. Making us the only living people here. "YES! GOOD JOB BAD!" I yell in joy. I come over to hug him. After a few seconds I turn around and walk towards George   , Tears running down his face. "C..Clay, you promised.." I look at him confused, "George  , I-" I stumble, noticing the big red blood stain on his t-shirt. I realize, that because of the shock, I pulled the trigger. I quickly grab him and apply pressure to the wound, "Clay, you promised.." George    managed to get out. I felt my world crumble away as the only thing I love, the only person I've ever loved, was hanging in my arms. I feel myself get pulled back into reality as George    starts shaking. "Don't worry George  , You'll be okay" I say. I put him in his seat. "Bad, Drive the car to the spot" I tell him.

I get in next to George    and rip up my shirt, I pull it around his wound and apply pressure. "okay" Bad spoke, getting into the car and driving off. 

------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 8 POGGCHAMPP, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. ILL GET WORKING ON 9 ASAP, SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER.