9) SooKai

ship:Soobin X Kai

requested by:  Minna920

I am really sorry, I was trying to do the Sookai angst one as Kai angst is quite a demanded request, but I am really sorry

I am really sorry, I was trying to do the Sookai angst one as Kai angst is quite a demanded request, but I am really sorry. it is taking me quite a time as I am not a fan of angst, like not even by 2%. i hate crying but I want others to cry if they read it, so it is taking a lot of time. and it would also be my first angst so excuse me for not doing your requests of angst (all those who did request it), I really apologize.

i wrote this in hurry, because I originally thought I would be able to complete it by now, but when I realized I cannot, I hurriedly wrote this one.

this isn't proof read, will edit it afterwards. thank you so much for requesting, and I am sorry for taking forever....

...X...

What members knew was that was Kai has 2 sisters. Kai had never mentioned having a cousin to them, so a sudden visit from her was like a small shock from which all of them recovered or at least appeared to.

...X......X...

Soobin pov

I got home after music bank was over. Its really tiring but I love it, so NO complains. When I entered the house I could hear a female laughter.

Wait.

This doesn't sound like our manager / stylist / the dorm care taker. Who came at our dorm? Is it mother of any of the members or Kai's sister, but as far as I know none of our mothers were coming over and huening's sisters were in USA.

I came in and saw a beautiful girl clinging on to Kai as they both talked and laughed with taegyu, yeonjun hyung was joining their conversations at times as he was busy cooking.

'OH! So he has a girlfriend now and they know it.
Seriously after a shitty day I was looking forward to spending time with him, but ne is too busy now I guess to even notice me'

"HELLO hyung, how was your day? This is----", kai was cut off by a gruff voice of his hyung which made him double check
"I know your girlfriend", I ignored the surprised looks on my band mates faces and barged in the direction of my and beomgyu's shared room, shutting it.

No one's pov
Huening felt tears fill his eyes as he heard the door close before he was engulfed in his cousins arms. He muttered half crying- "I promise he isn't like this usually or on any day for that matter...I wonder what happened today???"
"it's ok dear, don't cry. Maybe your crush is just tired from his day at work. It's something usual."

Seeing huening cry, beomgyu barged in the direction to his and soobin's room.

.

The moment the door opened soobin almost fall on Beomgyu.