2) yeonsoogyu

2 updates in a day for you( as a apology for the time I did not update). This chapter took me a long time to write or actually publish.
Hope you enjoy.

Soobin and Yeonjun both went to a club only to see their favourite strip dancer Beomgyu. They both could not sleep at night as they both wanted him to 'sleep' with them.

Beomgyu knew that they both were his usual costumer even though he didn't knew their names but he knew he earns a lot due to them. So he used to pay them extra attention and acted seductively only to earn more.

But apparently they thought it was more. So they decided to counter him and compel him into completing their urges.
So one day when he was going to changing room after his performance merrily as he knew he had earnt a lot that day. So he didn't notice His both 'favourite customer' following him. He finally noticed when he heard the click of the door, it getting locked when he didn't lock it.
Shocked, he turned around only to see his 'favourite and selfless ' customers.

"Hello, there. Missed us?" And before he could reply, he was pressed against the wall by a very long heightened friend of the first with huge hands and a bunny like face.
He said, "you need to be punished Kitten as you teased as a lot and gave us something which causes a lot of problems."

Beomgyu looked at both of them the best he could and gulped heavily. He was now feeling really guilty for leading them on.

Both the men were moving closer to him which made him a bit nervous. How was he supposed to tell the customers he earns the most from that he actually doesn't like them.

He mentally scolded himself for his foolishness. And now he was trapped in this situation.

He knew he should tell them the truth soon before he falls in more trouble or leads them on. And he needed to do it soon as he had to submit that money in hospital for his mother's treatment.

He was a very fast runner so when they were distracted he decided to run towards the door. Not for his sake but for his mother's sake who meant a lot to him. He would go through the depth of hell for his mother.

Thankfully, he was able to make it to the door with his clothes and backpack. He rushed past his friends- Taehyun and Huening Kai who were bartenders at the same club and were dating each other. They saw the gazes of the hungry customers and helped in hiding him.

Sooooo......
What do you think will happen next. Will he reach the hospital or will be caught before that. Please please do comment and tell me what you want ('tell me what you want right now' ).

Will post yeonbin's pov next time. And there may not be any updates before February first week. Will miss you see you soon.

But but
I will be checking my account for messages for please comment or dm.

And
DON'T BE A SILENT READER. Please comment / like / vote.

 Please comment / like / vote

Pst: I don't own any images. Will tell of otherwise.