Teaser ;)

phew!! I almost spoiled the start of whole book but never mind...
and the version you are seeing is probably 5th/6th so you might feel its a bit rushed, excuse me for that....

...

Soobin got off from his car {as much as I love cars I don't have too much knowledge about them, so any huge black car of your imagination} as he stared ahead at the huge building called HYBE tech. he could already see Taehyun the otherwise head of the place standing outside along with few others.

He greeted others politely before hugging tae. It's when Tae felt attacked for the first time. I mean literally. Soobin almost managed to pounce on him if it wasn't for Yeonjun holding him from behind. They noticed the change in Soobin's aura very quickly, given they were his best friends for almost their lives.
As lenient was Soobin for an alpha, his wolf's stricter side and no-nonsense personality made up for it. They could never bring themselves to joke around Soobin's wolf because he only took control in the most vital conditions like when they are under attack/ someone harmed his pack members intentionally (within/beyond) the pack or when they spot mindless rouges-which definitely aren't suitable conditions to joke around.

That's why they all got in fight / flight mode the moment Soobin's alpha binnee showed up. His cute nick name only made him even scarier. But what shocked them was the fact that he attacked his left handed man.

"What's wrong Alpha?? Why are you attacking your own pack member and left hand?"

Statement of his right hand man finally kicked some sense into binnee. Instead of attacking him he held his collar as he asked in his alpha voice- "Whose scent is present in your clothes? Who did you hug before me??"

Tae tried hard to remember and dialed a number as soon as he remembered the culprit (not exactly but he doesn't care).

"send the newest recruit Beomgyu outside NOW."

The moment Soobin heard him bark out orders; he immediately faced the entrance of the building and entered breathing heavily as he tried to control himself repeating the name in his head. From order from Yeonjun, everyone hurried to above floors.

Beomgyu was very confused when he came downstairs when he saw that next to everyone other than the person escorting him were running upstairs as their life depended on it.

When he was just on a difference of few gates to the entrance lobby, he could feel why he was called. Suddenly his legs refused to move and he had to hold on to the person next to him as he dragged his feet to the lobby. The moment he entered he could feel the blush rising on his cheeks and tips of the ear. He was sure he resembled what he hated the most- a tomato.

Two set of growls sent waves of shock down his body as he noticed the person next to him shacking and 2 pairs of very black eyes eyeing them. Before he could comprehend, he crashed into someone with the said person snatching his wrist harshly from the grip of other wolf who he didn't realize he was holding on to before he was dragged to the elevator- the black one which was used by only the top officials.

The moment they stepped inside the elevator- beomgyu found himself engulfed in a very possessive hug as the tall person in front of him caressed every visible part of his body. He realized what his alpha was trying to do- scenting him. He knew what his favorite uncle would say to his husband in such cases and he tried the same dialogue as he completely relaxed his body in his alpha's hold.

"I ain't going anywhere Alpha."

...

How was this????

I am sorry if the teaser isn't up to the mark, its my first time writing this....

I am also publishing the book, you can go and check it out as more info will be posted there.... if you have a better title suggestions do give....

the link is mentioned below...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/267370038-beauty-with-brains-%2B-handsome-and-smart