1) Beomjun pt 2

Without forgetting Yeonjun used to message Beomgyu the reasons he liked him for. For example because he was so helpful, intelligent, excels at extra curricular activities, how beautiful he looked while eyeing the teddy, or how cute he is when he acts cute to get something,etc, etc,.....

Soon he had finished all 99 reasons and wanted to write something special as the last reason. So he decides to write something special. So he wrote,
' last but not the least, I love you most importantly for who you are and I will continue to love you till eternity. I fall in love with your charms, cuteness, your intelligence but most importantly for your character.
I love you Choi Beomgyu and hope you will go in a date with me on coming Sunday. Don't reply but if you return my emotions do arrive at the Chinese restaurant near our school at 5 o'clock. I will be waiting for you always.

Beomgyu had read the reasons as he used to be excited to know why his senior Choi Yeonjun liked him. So , after receiving the last message the hundredth reason, he decided to go to the restaurant Yeonjun wanted to go.
He was super excited that day and didn't require a alarm to wake up.
(Guess the song dear readers and I will dedicate the last part of this oneshot to you)

He wished he could fast forward time to meet his all time crush.
He didn't pay attention in his classes as he felt that time was moving extra slow today and wished it would end soon so he could go and meet his crush and they may have a happily-ever-after.

Thank you for reading this not up to the mark story. I will try to improve. Don't judge me its my first book.

Any suggestions for what will happen next.
Do they get their happily ever after or something happens? (Author smirking)
Please vote on what you want. Maybe I will give you both versions of the story if I am satisfied.

Sorry for a really short update. My exams are going on so I will try to update whenever i am free of the next update will be in February first week.
THANK YOU for reading this book. Do send your suggestions and requests. Please like and comment.