3) maknae line

I am back.
(Warning: Not proof read)
Thank you for reading this story.
Enjoy reading.....
:)

Ship : taening
(taehyun and Huening Kai )

Huening kai (later referred as Kai in the chapter) loved soft toys and watching magic tricks. He had heard about a
famous magician by the name 'Kang Taehyun' and wanted to see his show.

"What are you thinking ningning ah?" asked his 'mommy' like friend- Yeonjun while slipping his hand around Kai. "Yeah! Tell me too. Tell me tell me...." asked his other friend Beomgyu. "Nothing much. The magician Kang Taehyun is organizing a show today at 9. I was thinking about that." said his friends dejected as they had were missing this once in a lifetime opportunity to see his show due to a test the next day.
"Enjoy the show and tell us details afterwards." "Yeah enjoy it and call us so that we can come to pick you up. Understood ningning ?"
"Yes hyung. Thank you hyung All the best for your test. Bye"

Kai said and skipped towards his home happily.he didn't want to be late for the show. It would take him half an hour to reach their and nearly 40 mins to get ready and another 20 mins to eat. He wanted to reach a bit early who knows maybe he will get a chance to meet him.

With these thoughts he decided to sleep and he slept for one hour straight. When he woke up it was 4 pm already. As he was up early, he decided to first finish his homework which took him 2 hours. He still had one hour before he needs to get ready, so he decided to watch the previous shows of the magician.

Even though he would not admit he was gay for Kang Taehyun. Kang Taehyun was his crush ever since he saw his first show which only had 100 people watching it. But now he was a global star with hundreds of people in line to watch him. 'Wanna listen to a fun fact- he is the same age as me. Interesting right.'

He got ready in this outfit.

He left his home at nearly 8 pm

He left his home at nearly 8 pm. He was going by himself and Soobin was going to drop him back as he was Kai's only friend who was attending the magic show. He arrived at the stadium half hour early like he predicted and went inside to take his place and wait for Soobin there itself.

He felt someone watching him but on looking around he couldn't see anyone. But he believed in his gut feeling. It was his motto "Better be safe than sorry and paranoid then dead." So he decided to stay alert and informed of this situation to Soobin who wouldn't panic but would handle the situation gracefully.

Soobin told him to stay alert and keep his pepper spray near him in a ready to use situation as he is only 5 minutes away from the stadium.

But before he could reply to Soobin one of the staff member of 'Kang Taehyun' approached him and handed him a note.
It read: 'Meet me after the show ends, pretty boy. Come with this note at the gate opposite to the exit. The same staff member (the one who handed this note to you will be waiting for you there. Please I beg you to meet me. This isn't a prank but a letter by Kang Taehyun himself. If you have any queries kindly ask the staff member.'

Kai turned around to ask the staff whether his friend could tag along to which the staff agreed. Just then Soobin decided to show up.

(His dress)

Then Kai informed this whole situation to Soobin and asked him to come along to avoid any mishap as precaution is better than care

Then Kai informed this whole situation to Soobin and asked him to come along to avoid any mishap as precaution is better than care. Soobin agreed and they decided to meet staff at 10:15pm.

To say Kai was excited was a understatement. He was beyond happy and thrilled to be able to meet his all time crush and a person he looked up to. Soobin was also thrilled but unlike his friend didn't lose a sense of direction and was curious as well as suspicious as the why Kang Taehyun wanted to meet cutie of their group- ningning.

 Soobin was also thrilled but unlike his friend didn't lose a sense of direction and was curious as well as suspicious as the why Kang Taehyun wanted to meet cutie of their group- ningning