Twenty three

Trey Pov

I woke up and got out of the bed.I went in the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth then got dressed.I walked into Ashton's room to find Adrienne sleep in his rocking chair holding him.I slightly smiled and picked him up before kissing both of their cheeks.She woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning."I said

She yawned and nodded.

She got up and went to her bathroom.I started to change his diaper and dress him.I picked him up and went down the hall to Xavier's room.I went and put Ashton on him.Ash hit his face and Xai woke up.

"Daddyyy."He whined

"Get up man."I said

He got out the bed and went in the bathroom.I walked back in my room and saw Chris texted me.

Chris:Kick back @ 10:30 my house🎉

I replied with "I gotchu".I saw Adrienne walk in the room.

"Im going out tonight."I said

She nodded."Okay."

Wow...she's okay with it?

"You been home with boys.Have fun."She smiled and picked up Ash

She went downstairs and I shook my head.

LATER THAT NIGHT🌚

I put on my shoes and laced the up before walking down the steps and turning my had to the front.Adrienne was on the couch with the boys.She looked up and smirked.

"You like?"I rose an eyebrow

"Boy bye."She said

"I gotta go."I said and kissed her cheek

"See you."She said

---

I pulled up in my Lambo and walked inside and saw all types of women.I saw Chris and the rest of them in the living room.I went over and sat next to them.

"What's up!"I dapped them

I saw Kylie and Kendall Jenner over here.I shrugged it off and grabbed a drink.We were playing a drinking game and saw a fine ass Spanish girl with a fat ass walk past.

"Baby come here."I called her

She turned her head and walked toward me.The music blasting through the speakers and this alcohol.This is what I miss.Now im a family man and shit.

"Hi papi."She said

"Wassup babygirl."I asked

Adrienne Pov

I put the boys down to sleep and took a shower and put on Trey's sweatshirt that had his face on it.I walked back downstairs and turned on scandal.While the commercial was on I got on instagram.I saw a picture of Trey and Chris with the Jenner girls(IN MM).Trey was all over one of them.I frowned.I went in the kitchen and grabbed a glass and some wine.I sat on the couch and downed it all.

Trey Pov

"AYYY PAPIII!!!"This girl was screaming like hell

I was fucking her in the bathroom.Bent over the sink.Ass was just crazy.I hit her with them backshots.

"Mm."I groaned sliding in and out

I came and put my clothes back on before walking out the bathroom.I grabbed another drink and danced with some other girls.A couple hours later I finally made it back to the house.I pulled up and walked inside and saw Adrienne on the couch.She got up and walked toward me.