Twenty three part 2

Adrienne

I pulled up to King of Diamomds and got out of the car.I can't believe im up here at 3 am for Chris ass.I walked inside and saw Chris on top of the bar dancing with his shirt off.

"Chris!!"I yelled over the music

Big Sean's I don't fuck with you blasted through the speakers.

He looked down at me.

"What's up babygirl?!"He yelled

"Get down!"I said

He jumped down and put his arm around me.

"Haha wassup baby!!"He said

"Chris.Listen.Your drunk.Im gonna take you home."I said to him

He looked me up and down.

"That's fine with me ma."He said

I shook my head and grabbed his arm pulling him out the club.The paparazzi swarmed up and I couldn't really see.

"Wassup yall!"Chris yelled

I put him in the car and closed the door.I got in and put the child lock on.

"You okay?"I asked him

"Yeah im straight."He said and started fidgeting in his seat as I started driving to his house.When we got there I help him out the car.

"C'mon Chris."I said

I brought him inside and laid him on the couch.

"I been drankin,I been drankin!"He sang loud

"Shhhh."I said and started to walk to the kitchen

I felt a sting on my ass.

"Chris!"I said sternly

Ima let that go cuz he's drunk.I brought him a cup of water and an advil.

"Take this."I said

He took the pill and he laid there for a second.I went and got a blanket and brought it back and he was taking off his clothes.I covered my eyes.

"Chris!Put on your clothes."I said

He came over a grabbed me.Then started kissing on me.

"Chris stop!!"I tried to get him off of me

He was too strong.

He roughly grabbed me and snatched off my leggings.

"Christopher!!!!"I yelled

"Shhh baby."He said

He pushed me on the couch and pushed my panties to the side.Tears started to come from my eyes.

"Please Chris!"I cried

He shoved himself into me and started thrusting roughly.I cried and screamed.Then he brought himself to my mouth.

"Suck this shit baby."He said

This was my only way to get away.He put it in my mouth and I bit it as hard as I could.He yelped in pain then I punched him in the balls and ran to the door with my keys.I ran to the car and got in.I pulled my pants up and called Trey.He didn't answer.

"FUCK!"I hit the steering wheel

I need to go to the hospital cuz this shit hurts.I wiped my eyes and started driving to the hospital.When I arrived I went inside and went to the desk.

"Excuse me.I need a rape kit done."I said to the receptionist

The older black women looked up at me with saddened eyes.