Chapter 1: How a Lovely Morning

Notes:
You can reading in Indonesian ver too (pleaaase visit my account to find it)

I hope you guys like it...

"I will not forcing all of you to speak to them immediately. All of you deserve some rest." Historia and Azumabito are gathering with the Alliance about what they will do while in Paradis. "After all, Paradis is still your hometown. Armin, Connie, Jean." Historia looked at them. "Also, Reiner, Annie and Pieck, I really welcoming all of you. You all don't have to worry about your safety while in Paradis. I will make sure your safety is guaranteed. Even though you already know what is going on here, I still have trusted people who share our beliefs. "

During their three years absence in Paradis, Armin, Jean and Connie along with Annie, Pieck and Reiner go to other countries to talk about what happened in the 'Battle of Earth and Sky', about Eldian, Founder Ymir and also Eren.

They also knew what had happened in Paradis, about the Yeager Faction soldiers who were afraid of retribution from the remains of the humans across the ocean. However, not all Eldian joined and agreed with the idea. They chose to move on and not have anything to do with the Yeager Faction.

Armin always said, even though the titan power is gone, conflict will always exist, people will always fight. They can only do what they can do right now, by telling them all the facts and trying to make them understand.

"We gratefully acknowledge your generosity, Your Majesty Queen." Reiner bowed his head respectfully to Historia. 'haaa.. Your Majesty Queen looks so beutifull', that's what in Reiner head.

"Please, Just call me Historia, we are all friends after all. I don't want that to change." Historia chuckled and smiled brightly.

Instantly Reiner's face stiffened and was blown away, "Alright... Historia."
'huwaa.. she's a angel.' Reiner thought.

The rest of the Alliance tried to hold back their laughter.

"Reiner, you don't need to feel so tense." Connie was still chuckling, put one hand on Reiner's shoulder and squeezed it a little.

Historia just smiled happily to see her friends remain like they used to be.

***

Historia provides residences for Alliance Members who are quite far from the Yeager Faction. A house that can accommodate six people. Consists of 4 rooms, a wide enough kitchen with a dining table that can accommodate eight people. In the kitchen there are also some food ingredients.

Pieck woke up from her sleep, according to her it was not a quite good sleep, even for her being able to fall asleep is a very rare thing considering the nightmares she often experiences which cause her to have insomnia.

This also didn't just apply to her, Pieck also knew that the other Alliance members had experienced the same thing. Having the same experience on the battlefield allows them to understand each other.

Pieck slowly got up from her position and sat beside the bed, trying to peek at the window above the head of her bed. Seeing the sunlight that was just starting to appear from the east.

Pieck rise from her seat with a thirst in her throat, then she came out of room. Pieck knows that only herself has woken up. Only Pieck and Reiner use one room for themselves, Armin and Annie are in the same room, Connie and Jean are also in the same room.

Pieck led himself into the kitchen, trying to find something to relieve the thirst in her throat. For a few moments she was still silent, leaned back on the side of the table and looked at the window to her left while still holding the glass in her hand.