The Schoolgirls Who Read History Books

"Hmm .. Historia's handwriting is so beautiful .. I can't stop seeing it and... it smells good." Reiner held the letter Historia sent to them and smelled it.

Jean who was behind Reiner, while tidying his hair in front of the mirror was amused by what Reiner was doing, "How many times have I told you, stop lusting after married women. How disgusting."

Armin and Connie just watched them without saying anything.

"How about you, Jean? Why are you so busy tidying up your hair? Who do you want to impress?" The soft and delicate voice of the petite black haired woman immediately threw a question to Jean, who had been busy with his appearance since a few minutes ago.

"To the schoolgirls who read history books." Jean answered the question briefly without turning to Pieck.

As Reiner replied to Jean's words with mockery, the little woman fell silent and didn't say anything else.

"Paradis Island is within sight now." Annie comes into the room and informs them that soon they will be leaning on the port of Paradis Island.

***

Armin said about telling everything what they went through, about Rumbling, the world view even about Eren.

Armin, Annie, Connie, Reiner, Jean and Pieck looked towards the Paradis Island which was already starting to appear.

"Looks like about 30 minutes we'll lean." Connie said looking out over the island.

"Alright, I'll be ready." Jean smoothed his clothes and turned back into the cabin.

Pieck just smiled when she saw Jean acting like that. The petite woman remained standing in her place for a few moments and seemed to be contemplating a mischievous plan. Without saying anything to the others, she also turned around towards the cabin.

***

Jean is seen tidying up some of his things that are seen lying on the cabin bed and putting them in his travel bag. Without realizing it, there was a figure of a petite woman watching him from the cabin door.

"What are you actually preparing?" Pieck immediately asked which made Jean surprised and immediately turned to her voice.

"Pieck ... you startled me." Jean looked at Pieck while holding his chest.

The woman just smiled and walked closer towards Jean. "Tell me, what are you preparing?"

Jean looked still a little surprised and also confused by Pieck's words. He felt the atmosphere in his cabin began to change, Jean just stared at Pieck who was slowly approaching him. Jean felt his cheeks feel a little hot as Pieck approached him, staring at him.

"f..for the schoolgirls who read history books." Jean answered stiffly and awkwardly.

Pieck still walked forward towards Jean with a smile. Without Jean realizing it, he took a step back and his calf hit the bed behind him which made him immediately sat on the bed without breaking his eye contact with Pieck.

"Hmm ... your answer makes me jealous, Jean." Pieck said in a disappointed tone. She got closer to Jean who now looked lower than her.