Part 3

A giant light bulb lite in my head,"I got it!"

I grabbed the 5 gallon gasoline container from the garage, it was half way full.

(29)

Grabbed a lighter, from my dad's cegeratte case, and the daggers from his secret hunting cabinet.

(28)

I found a thick long rope, that I use to play tug of with my dog [Snuggles].

(27)

Found my old night vision goggles in my closet organized closet.

(26)

Misstup my closet just encase she will think in hiding in there it will give me time to attack.

(25)

Grabbed black spray paint from the inventory.

(24)

Sprayed the windows with that black spray paint.

(23)

Touched the paint with only just my two fingers, pressed lightly then put slash marks under my eye.

(22)

Looked in the mirror FOR 2 LONG SECONDS. Make sure I looked GOOD.

(20)

Grabbed my blue power ranger costume the one with the hard plastic covering that I wore last Halloween. Then I put it on.

(19)

Grabbed pepper spray from my mother purse, it was that spicy _spicy _spicy_ hotsause.

(18)

Ran in my socks forgot to put shoes.

(17)

Went to put on my shoes, but I could only find crocks.

(16)

I go and grab the fly swatter in the kitchen and grab a few knives while at it, only the tiny ones. They are more useful.

(15)Almost there are you hiding yet.

I grab a net from my closet, that's from the soccer game, I had last Wednesday.

(14)

Went to the basement, to go to the generator, shut the switch off. Left the emergency lights on.

(13)

Tripped on the stairs coming up.

(12)

Put on my light vision goggles, and went up the stairs.

(11)

Used the net and the tiny knifes and hanged the net right at the top of the front door, but inside the house.

(10) I can smell you from here.

Grabbed the rope and gasoline container and planted it near my parents room.

(09)

Called the police.

(08)

Waited for them to pick up.

(07)

They picked up and said, this is 911 what's your emergency.

The name is Harry Snuggle Bottoms, My emergency is that I have a crazy SYCO, who murdered my parents and is out to get me.

(06)

Okay we will track your location, and settle things of the matter.

Don't do anything till we get there. But,__ they hanged up.___I might be dead by the time you come.