Part 6

My legs can't move... My right foot was stuck in something and can't get out from while Angie ran away from my sight. She ran into a dark alley hopefully she won't come back.

However, I wanted to know what caught my foot. I quickly turned my head because of the total shock that stumbled upon me. 

It was someone in a scarecrow outfit with a pumpkin's head on it reaching its long-right arm and clutching its palm onto my pants trying to stop me from entering.

Who is this person?

It's body was covered in black dirt, its a pumpkin as a head and a carved expression it looked like Freddy Cougar trying to smile and it creeped me out. It's right leg was chained by  handcuffs and attached to a pole near by us. The chain was slightly rusted and the pole I have no clue how that ended up there, it should be in my back yard.

I'm so confused!

After that perplex moment, I heard a faint mumble coming from this person. I simply just took the pumpkin mask off , but it wasn't so easy to slide off. I immediately struggled to yank and pull, it looked like I was trying  to rip his head off but didn't.

Afterwards, his pumpkin head cracked open, like a hatchling being born from its egg. His head was broken free. It appeared that it was a male with a blind foldon.

Who is this guy?

My teeth raddled of fear and eyes had to take in a horrible sight. His mouth was stitched together shut, I couldn't believe it with my very eyes.

I rubbed for a hard five seconds,it made my eyes burning red. However, the stitches were still there.

This is scary?

I took the blind fold off his face and appeared upon me was light blue eyes. I couldn't recognize he's face, but I could see a reflection from his eyes showing something.

I wonder what it was?

I turned my head, it was part of that cracked in half pumpkin. Inside it carved will you come find me.

I am so scared.

I decided to ignore that matter and deal with a more sufficient cause that is to scare that girl out of the area and never come back again.

I looked at it and I looked at the dark alley.

At the threshold of the alley, I took my first steps inside being fearless and courageous.

As I took that step,

I heard mumble sounds pouring out of the guys mouth. It was like he was warning me. 

I embraced myself to hold on tight for the baddest, scarest,craziest moment of my life and walked through the entrance like it was nothing.

Or so I thought.