Part 7

It was dark,my heart dropped, and my eyes wonder with fright looking left to right very quickly, making sure that witch doesn't strike an attack at me.  

Just having her on my mind makes me think what happened to that innocent cute little girl.

I remember the time we had first met each other.

It was on a summer day when the sun was sprouting from the bright blue sky, and the atmosphere was jubliant.

Everybody from my neighborhood was very excited about a special birth of a single mother, who is giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. During that time, I was about three years old and really excited about my mom's friend, but my mom was more excited than I ever was.

She brought a giant three feet-long and a foot-wide basket with baby clothes, some plastic bottles and a few balloons tied to the very tip of the handle bar. 
It was all for her dear, bestfriend, that she practically raised as if she was her own daughter, that has given a miracle to this world.
My eyes immediately inflated  rapidly, they were bigger than an  enormous air balloon, it could practically pop any minute now. I've never seen a basket bigger than me ever throughout my past years till birth.

As my eyes stayed fixed on that so called huge basket, I waited patiently with my mom on the couch in the main lobby. Me still watching that basket then got bored and fixed my eyes on my shoes.

My Spider-Man shoes clacking together and projecting red and blue light from the sides of each shoe, I just kept making noise that was sort of  beating, like a drum.

Abruptly, some woman walked up to me  with some werid foreign outfit.

I'll ask mom about that later?

She stopped infront of me and turned her head towards my mom. Words came out of her mouth, " the baby is here."

I jumped out of my seat and the lady jumped a step back with shock. Add I did that I yelled till I had no air left , "wha whoooo!!!"  With my fist held high in the air.

Afterwards, my mom immediately got up and begin standing still,  it appeared that she sort of got shot with an invisible frozen laser, but it were actually the verbal content of the nurses words. She asked the nurse, can you repeat that again. "The baby is here."

Mom  immediately unstuck herself and ran like no tomorrow, and turned her head towards the nurse, and screamed "thank-you!" My mom was light off her feet about a feet away from me. I was like, "Wow!"

How she do that?

We finally got the room, I dont mean to brag,but I won.

Nevermind that, me and my mom was so excited about that birth.  I quickly grabbed her hand and we walked to the glassed screen where you can see them. But, I was so short I couldn't see, so mom picked me up and put me on her shoulders. I was higher than mom ever was.

I saw them with some white vested guys watching her too.

The mother crying while the daughter retains wide awake in her confrontable arms.

I spotted the daughter's beautiful big blue eyes and her pink blanket wrapped around her.

Nevertheless, her father holding the mothers hand watching them both all at once.

I was at a beautiful scene, it was like I was at the movie threatres, but with front row seats. 

However, my flashback blurred and Im back at the damp, dark alley and I bumped into something.

It was a cop.

----------------------------Want to read the next part. It will come soon.-----------------------------------------------