Part 11

At that time I woke up from that flashback my gut sparked a question. Is she getting revenge on me now?

At the time  my pupils saw the light, it was like I was playing a crazy fool.  Not did I see light, it was such brightness I couldn't even imagine, seriously I couldn't imagine.

It was all laid out in front of me, there she was facing my direction with that creepy looking face, but her cheeks raised and the letter U shaped her lips stabbed my heart.  This heart wound felt like my heart got hit a thousand times better. Her  innocent smile glowed across my eyes making them shimmer so that the whole room illuminated.

(I know that you guys are reading this , now you are perplex. )

Keep reading...

After that very awesome smile I saw earlier, she walked up to me and confronted me.  I decided to stand up my guard and stabilized myself.  I had to protect myself,  but then she leaned towards me and embraced a kissed on me like no tomorrow. Yeah, I know she is my girlfriend. Shocking, yet true.

But, I now  remember the competition. My dear girl and I decided to do a contest on which one of us decided who would be scared the most, my vote goes on me I almost peed my pants. On the contrary, I glared at my girl and whispered in her ear softly, "you're next." She jumped at my sudden voice and it stimulated her heart and replied," you're on."

As soon as I was going to say something very exciting, I asked her a few questions. What happened to my parents? How did you know where I was and know how to scare me so badly?

She immediately replied, your parents is in the other room safe and sound. "Where is the other room?" I asked. She pointed towards the direction of the black door, "that door over there." I walked towards the direction she pointed at and opened it slightly and heard a scream coming from the inside sounds like mom. "Mom are you alright," I demanded with a rapid open of the door, it hit the wall hard you heard the clack. I saw something so unbearable my parents... My parents are playing video games, shocker. "Mom, dad, how could you, encourage her activity I thought you guys where dead. " "Explain yourself."

"Well," my mother said," since Angie told us about the competition earlier in the year, we decided to join her in her deal. We wanted to see the looks on your face and laugh our butts off. Thanks for my baking abilities and my husbands technology skills. I confirmed on doing a great project for me and for you. I made  a lot of cake that looked exactly like our original selves. You can sort of say I made clones. They had to look so realistic it would made people die people for." "How does this benefit me in this?" I truthfully asked his mom. "Its beneficial for you to have more sweets in the house."

"Seriously, mom," I inquired. "How does this involve dad in this?" "Well, tome it seemed like your father did a majority of the work." "How come?" 

Your father is good at technology so he did, the lights by starting with the generator. Also, the cameras in the house. "Wait, you installed cameras in the house no fair that's the reason why you can see me in the dark and know where my tracks lie, right" "Precisely!" the father confirmed his words. 

"Wait, I put one finger up in the air, and spoke, "how do I do not know this isn't a dream, do you have any proof of this situation."

"Well,"  Angie quickly said. " It clearly states that, she immediately reached and grabbed on a cloth, the cloth touched the floor. "Silly me it fell... Here is all the evidence you'll need."

Before my eyes, the reflections of the screens the lights, camera, and action put into one huge bundle. My mouth dropped till it kissed the floor.

"These set of screens, tells it all, to rewind, forward, stop, and even the best part, put it in slow motion." "That's  not funny. But, I got to admit you got me good. I'm so proud of you Angie come here." We merged into one with a bear hug. But, then mom interrupted. "What about you how are you going to challenge Angie." "I'm not going to tell you."

I simply grabbed a pack of sticky notes from the room that my parents were in and found a sharpie marker. The lights turned off and off in an instant, Angie and my parents eyes seemed to wonder I was gone.

Left on the camera screen was a note it said, "Angie, ready or not come and get me." Angie smiled and scream, "Ready or not here I come!!!!

(THE END) if you want me to do the next story comment on,

if not please feel free to read my next story, "The Life that Never Ended,"

COMING SOON.