Part 9

Into the woods I went.

My body pacing myself with great acceleration, my practice from track in highschool really paid off.

On the other hand, the monster would just take one step and have already taken five feet towards me. Actually saying that when he ran after me he was already at my tail.

What the Hell?

I already feel like I'm eatting leaves from the long leaved oak trees diffused all around me. Each time I ran by them, one by one, the tip of the leaves is hitting me in the mouth.

It felt like the leaves had sharp blades, cutting my mouth, and leaving scars like paper cuts, making me bleed.
Ouch.
That didn't stop me from escaping.

I pretended those leaves were fluffy feathers smacking me in the face softly, rubbing my skin gently.

Subsquently, I spotted a pinch of light out in the distance, out in front of me.

What could that be? Maybe Angie might be there...

I dugged my heels in the ground and stopped my direction towards the light.

I have to somehow come up with a diversion and stop that thing from coming towards me.
I got it?

I turned around and passed him, but he didn't see me. I was too quick. I ran towards my house, went into my room, in my closet, to grab a spare rope.

I wrapped it in 2 feet diameter- length circles and began to run back to that hideous looking monster once again.

In a flash, I'm there infront of that thing. It's looking straight at me. It's acuity eyes pierced my heart, however it didn't stop me from thinking.

I used my super sonic speed to rapidly pace my legs towards a giant bounder that happen to be

next by him and wrapped and even tied one end of the rope to it tightly. I ended up tying the other end all around the monster's four legs, two arms, and three necks, it appears that it did a prezel, or some dis-combobulated move doing the Twister.

After that, I knotted it up very tight, and ran towards that light.

I'm swipping the leaves out of my way to see.

I'm getting closer.

I'm just a few feet away.

Accidentally, my left ankle twisted, my face ate dirt, and my hands dugged in the mud, leaving my nails with dirt stuck inside them.

I began to smell this horrible odor.
Is this even mud.

In an instant, the thing that I tied up broke loose, I could hear the loud ripping sound drumming through my ears, as well as the roar of his anger, screaming with it almost breaking my ear drum.

I'm guessing it's mad.

I see the trees start to move left to right, it's running after me.

I think the thing behind me is getting closer.
I have go to that light. Angie might be there, I have to see.

I'm dragging my legs one by one, from left to right, slowly pacing my legs for my ankle don't cause pain, but sadly it hurt even more.

I can just feel the burn from my ankle as well as the dirt and mud crawling on my bare skin.

I'm just a foot away from the light. "I'm almost there," I say while reaching out for it with my right hand.

I can do this.