Chapter 6 🎉 School Festival (3)

The day of the big school festival had come. Students of different years and classes were busily running around the campus to do some last-minute arrangements.

The first shift of the maid cafe also got ready. Hanako and Marin entered the classroom.

"It's so embarrassing!! This doesn't suit me at all! And also... You know what I mean!" Marin was not the only girl with this thought but voiced her opinion before anyone else.

Hanako on the other hand liked to dress up and become a whole new character. It wasn't a magical girl costume, but it was still fun for her.

She moved to her school bag which was located in the separated area of the classroom and safely stashed away Marin's panties she got from her after putting on their costume. By confiscating, she could be sure that Marin could not try any funny business like to put them back on, in between.

Hanako gave Kouhei a subtle yet prideful double thumbs up after returning from her bag, signaling the plan was initiated successfully. He returned a slight, emotionless nod, signaling his understanding in turn.

He was honestly amazed that Hanako was able to convince Marin, out of all people. He wouldn't know what lay in wait for him. But there was no doubt in his mind that his scheme would turn to an unforgettable memory for all involved participants, some way or another.

After grabbing the first stack of flyers, the two maids moved to their assigned location in front of the school building. A table was already prepared with an orange juice machine.

"Okay! Let's see how it goes then!" Hanako was happy and motivated. The school festival was always a special event.

"Yaaaay...." Marin gave her a lackluster fistpump gesture in return. Her expression and tone were not enthusiastic at all.

Many students, teachers and visitors came to their little stand. They almost distributed all the flyers they had, and the orange juice was used up for now. A replenishment delivery was on the way.

"Here you go, champ", while squatting down, Marin handed out the last flyer to a small kid who was around kindergarten age. It might be a family member of one of the students. He went off runningly and Marin got back up, just then realizing that she probably shouldn't have squatted down in the first place.

With that, their outside shift ended early and they could spend a lunch break before starting their second shift in the cafe. They checked out the other classes' stands for a bit and then decided to sit down and recuperate in order to be ready for the remainder of the day.