>Chapter 26<

Hello lovelies! How are you all? I'm sorry that I had you wating, but I wanted to built you some tension. I hope you like this chapter even thought it's not very big. Have fun...

TRIGGER WARNING: Torture, blood

Loki's POV:

I was sitting on the cold floor, in a corner of my bedroom still thinking about the previous events. I couldn't think clearly. My mind was a blurring mess forming only a few small sentences that kept spinning in my head for hours. Y/n isn't here. Bucky isn't here. They must have left together. Where is she? Is she alive?! I NEED HER!

I saw light breaking the darkness of my bedroom. I looked out the window only to see the sun. It was morning. I hadn't slept at all. How could I when the love of my life was missing? I stood up and started walking through the massive Tower, hoping that Y/n came last night and I just didn't notice. Despite my efforts, Y/n was nowhere to be found and neither was Bucky. The last room was the kitchen and when I entered, I saw Steve sitting at the table with his face in his hands. Tony was drinking coffee but next to him, I could see 7 other mugs.

"Uhm....hi?" I said. I hesitated at first but Y/n's words came to my head. 'Be kind'.

"Oh uh hi..." Steve said giving me a smile but it was nothing more than a fake mask because behind that smile, sadness was hiding.

"Hi Loki.." Tony said sadly.

"Have you seen Y/n? Do you know if she came last night?" I asked,  already knowing the answer.

"No" Tony said.

"And neither did Bucky" Steve completed lifting his face from his hands. He looked tired and weak.

"I-I don't think they are coming any time soon." Tony said and took a sip of his coffee.

"What do you mean?" I asked worried but a little angry.

"I mean that...I have been trying to track them all night long but I didn't find anything."

"How is this possible?! You are supposed to be a genius Tony!" I shouted.

"Loki calm down. Tony did nothing wrong. JARVIS couldn't find them either."

By that time, everyone came to the kitchen wondering what happened and asking if everything was ok. Thor came next to me.

"Have they left anything behind them that gives us a hint?!" I asked, my eyes watering.

"No" Tony answered still looking at the floor.

"Did they leave together?!"

"Most probably"

"Did they disable their Location?"

"They don't have the knowledge to do that."

"So, you're saying that they just went missing?!"

"I'M SAYING THAT THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ALIVE!" He shouted, finally looking at me. Like most of us, he look tired as well but he had red, puffy eyes. It looked like he had been crying a lot.

"Oh my-Tony are you ok?! You look AWFUL!" Wanda said and run to him.

"Yeah..I'm fine."

"Have you been up all night? Are all these mugs yours?!"

"Y-Yes..."

"Tony, that's not good at all! You've drone so much coffee and didn't sleep at all!"

"YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! SHE MUST BE FOUND!" I said once more.

"So does Bucky but we don't come around shouting to the first person we see!" Steve said angrily. I felt myself boiling inside and I created a dagger to my hand.