Chapter 47

Happy New Year everyone! It's been exactly half a year since I last updated, anyone who seeks an explanation can visit my profile messages, I believe I have explained myself satisfyingly enough. For those who reached out to me, thank you for your concern and for anyone still here with me, I thank you dearly <3
Have fun...

Third Person POV:

It has been 2 months since our previous events. Y/n and Natasha of course have perfectly healed up and returned to their routine in no time. Peter has finally chickened out and asked Mj on a date, they are a happy couple now. Tony Stark is in the verge of an existential crisis since everyone makes sure to torment him well enough. As for everyone else, Bucky and Steve never stopped training and have gotten closer as non-related brothers, if that's even possible, since the least time Bucky got controlled by HYDRA. Thankfully, Bucky opened up a little bit more about his nightmares and is in progress of getting the situation under control. Bruce has been working over-time in those labs, experimenting on the Super-Soldier Serum our team successfully managed to claim. Sam, Natasha and Clint were always tired thanks to Nick Fury assigning them small missions here and there as well as Wanda and Vision, that doesn't bother them though since they are back together. Asgard has been facing a few problems lately so Thor and Loki had to constantly pay a visit in order to make sure everything stays in order. Generally, everything was back to normal and everyone couldn't be any happier.

Y/N's POV:

"Umm...Y/n isn't this getting a little bit extra?"

"Nope! This is just perfect"

"But he has been upside down for 5 minutes!"

"He's a super soldier from World War II, this is nothing for him."

"I'm cutting it off."

A loud thud echoed in the room.

"Oh, come one Wanda! I was doing so well!" I whined like a child.

"We get it, you started getting more familiar with mind controlling but that doesn't mean you can keep torturing poor Steve." Wanda crossed her arms.

"I don't torture him! You're making me sound bad. I'm just practicing. Besides, Steves seems to be just fine, isn't that right Steve?"

Steve finally stood up and regained his posture brushing down his clothes.

"You know, I would really like to say I agree with you but that would go against my morals." He laughed.

"Wait what?! I went too far, didn't I?" I panicked.

"Calm your horses there Y/n, I'm only massing with you. I'm completely fine." He laughed.

"That is not funny Steven Grant Rogers!" I scolded him.

"Ouch, full name. Better be careful Steve." Wanda laughed and Steve joined.

"Okay yeah, ha ha vey funny. You two laugh all you want but one day you'll regret it" I started walking away.

"And that ladies and gentleman is Y/n's villain origin story." Steve added and they laughed even more.

I flipped my wrist and shut the door behind me leaving those two laughing their asses off. I turned to look at them and I couldn't help but laugh along with them. I walked to the kitchen for a glass of water when, well...

"What on Earth is going on in here?!" I stood frozen.

Peter was waking out with Mj. Teenage hormones.

"H-hey Y/n, what's up? W-why are y-you here?" Peter awkwardly laughed.

"Well, a few second ago it seemed like I was here to grab a glass of water but now it just looks like I'm just going to get nightmares." I joked.