𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜

day six

They thought that cave is better place, but no. The only nice thing about the place were the sunsets. Otherwise here was cold and boredom. Rachel stared at the sky, looking for something that suggested anything.

"There's nothing, only the fucking clouds." she sat down in front of the cave to others and then Dot finally mentioned it.

"We should go back, it hasn't rained for so long, plus a bat took a actual shit in my actual mouth." she said. So they took all their stuff and went out of here back to the beach.

......

"Finally back, I missed you." Jade threw things on the ground and lay down in the sand and stroke it.

......

"Hey" Jade jumped over to Martha, who was dancing. "So how you doing with Marcus?" Jade grinned at Martha, who buried her face in her hands.

"Okay girl." Leah sat down next to them, who noticed Martha didn't have a splint, her leg looked healthy, so Jade was really happy about it.

"I wanna be change by something." Martha said at the edge, looking at the two girls.

"You don't think all this will do the trick?" Leah asked the girl next to her.

"Yeah, you can't erase it from your mind, it's like a parasite." Jade said and Leah nodded.

"I'd rather be changed by something good.." Martha said honestly, implying Leah "like love" she added. Everyone knew what was hidden in Leah's book, but no one talked about it very publicly except Fatin.

"What's it like, like really being in love?" she asked the blue-eyed girl. Leah looked like she'd broken apart inside.

"Cool so, what did Fatin tell you?" she looked at Martha and then at Jade, who answered "Nothing" she stared at Jade for a moment, then turned to their little rainbow.

"She read me some of the book, and the little notes inside." Leah looked really upset.

"Great, that's great, so.."

"Leah, she didn't mean it bad, she was just a little curious." Jade defended Fatin and Leah looked at her with disappointment.

"So she read them to you, too?" she asked with anger.

"No, I just heard something, but it's not that big a deal." Jade added, avoiding eye contact.

"No obviously you don't understand, it's a private stuff.. do you have any hot takes on what a creep he must have been and that I'm nothing but a teenage fetish object?" she spat at them.

"I thought the whole thing was super romantic." Martha said softly.

"It's misery, that's what love is.." Leah calmed down a bit. "misery, doubt and a shit-ton of self-loathing." she said.

"That's not true.." Jade said, so the two girls looked at her. "I mean, I don't have that experience, but what you're saying isn't love Leah, love can be the most amazing feeling in the world you'll ever know." Jade said, looking ahead.

......

"TAKIS" girls stood looking at the bag full of pleasure.

"This is the best thing that could have floated here, I'm so sorry Marcus." Jade turned to the figure standing there.

"I need these in my mouth right now." Fatin said.

"Lord, it's like a miracle." Shelby took a breath.

"Those are so much better than Hot Cheetos." Leah said quickly. At the same moment, three hands reached for bag.

"They're mine.