𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

day six

It was so dark and Jade felt no greater fear, Fatin disappear really quickly like she wanted to hide something. You really couldn't see a step, Jade felt a change in the surface, walking in the grass, not really liking the idea because the grass was always near to woods. She could hear trees screeching from a distance, so she returned to the sandy ground and tried to return to their campfires. Jade heard a gentle stomps and a brief sigh of relief before the body crashed with hers.

"What.." Toni said when she fell on person.

"Oh, good evening." Jade said, when she recognized the voice, still under the brunette. Toni was on the girl for a few more seconds and it was getting uncomfortable. Before the other girl finally got up. Jade expected a wave of curses, but she just breathed dully over her. Toni must have had a really bad conversation with Martha when she disappeared before the night and wandered alone.

"It's just you.." Toni said still slowly breathing and she was calmer, when it wasn't some aggressive animal she'd heard howling before.

Jade faintly saw the girl stand up, Toni reached out to help Jade to her feet.

"Are you okay?" "and I mean sorry." she said.

Jade didn't need her hand, but when she sat, her hand came upon over her, so she accepted it.

"Yeah.. you're so cold." Jade stood, they still couldn't see each other's eyes and maybe it was better.

After every argument, Jade tried to delete everything, to be a better person, because what she did was wrong, she didn't want to admit that what Toni said was true. Shelby wasn't mad at her, but every time Jade was around her, she acted differently and Leah, Jade didn't know how to feel around her. Toni was embarrassed throughout, the run helping her, how Martha had advised her, her anger temporarily disappeared. The girls started walking, hoping to see the fire and they did. Jade sat by the hot place and Toni stood behind her.

"Well, I'm going back." Toni, embarrassed, pointed into the darkness and finally saw the girl's face, which made her even more nervous. Jade wanted to say some long stuff, but in the end, just "Okay".

......

day seven

In the morning, all seven sat by the fire, Jade never told them, that she had seen both of them leave that night, she was back on the beggining, she was afraid. Shelby was the one, who was most worried. Dot took advantage of the situation and started digging into Fatin's stuff. Jade lay on the sand, clutching the necklace in her hand, studying it against the sun. Shelby stared at the girls and then at Martha at length to ease the situation.

"She stole two cans of our water supply." Leah reminded the girls of the situation. Jade didn't care, it was their choice to leave, why should they worry.

"We don't technically know it was her." Shelby said and it sounded different from what she mean it. Jade turned on her side and looked at the blond girl sitting on the Fatin's make-up safe.

"Are you implying, that one of the seven of us would able to sitting here in calm and while have remorses?" Jade asked her. Shelby blinked, then quickly said "No".

"In that case, it was definitely her." Leah said, and the others agreed.

Leah found a silver chain 'Zero Fucks' they figured Fatin left it there on purpose. Nora grabbed it and started telling a joke, which she suprised everyone and Jade and the girls laughed at, then Nora threw it into the fire to melt forever.