Ch.1 one start, other end

Izuku pov

I wake up early this morning, since it's the day I know what's my quirk is, when I went to the kitchen, my mother was making breakfast, when she saw me and smiled while saying "good morning izuku, ready to know what's your quirk is?".

I nodded quickly as I hoped up and down from joys, I quickly ate my breakfast and get ready to go to hospital.

When we arrived, we waited for half hour until an nurse came and let us go to the doctor, when we went inside we have to wait again for the doctor.

The doctor came and asked some questions and take some of my blood, took a x-ray and things like that

After a while, the doctor came back with a smile on his face, he sat down as he started talking "congratulations Mrs.midoriya, your son have magnificent quirk if I may say".

My mother smiled and said "could you tell us his quirk, then?" Which the doctor replied right away "absolutely, his quirk called omnipotent, which make him able to change his body to anyone he want to be, he can also use quirk of those who is currently is, for example, if he transferred to all might, he can use his quirk, he can also make his transfers look younger, the change of time only happen if the true one went through that age,for example if he wanted to transferred to someone who's age is 15, he can change to him from first day of birth, till age of 15 but not older until the true person age up".

I was overwhelmed by those information, I was overjoyed too, my mother had a proud smile on her face, I started to ask questions since I didn't know some of the things "what's my quirk drawback? Is it dangerous? Is it safe?" As I started to mumble.

My mother chuckled with the doctor, the doctor said which bring me back to reality "you have only one drawback, well, I would call it more like a condition, you have to see that person face to transfer to that one, even if it in photos, you don't have time limit, but any quirk you use have there drawback at you".

As the answers contained, in the end we said good bey and went to the car, inside the car, we talked, laughed, saying jokes.........until

*crash*

Our car got an accident as we were inside it by a lorry truck, I looked at mother and saw that my mother doesn't moving, I yelled "MOM! MOM!!! Please answer me mom!!!".

I crawled to out of the car, people started to show up, I was scared, people started whispering and glance at me, when some heroes came they said under there breath "I pity that child, he must go to orphan now".

I felt my body being eaten by fear, as they took one step forward, I took one backward, as they took more steps, I started to turn around and run as fast as I could.

When they knew I was running, they started to chase me, but suddenly I saw a man and I had a weird feeling as I blinked and now I was tall, and have the same hairstyle as the man before.

I stopped and looked at a glass wall of a store, I turned to that man, I heard behind me as someone tabbed my shoulder "hey, sir, did you see a child with green and a little black hair with a green eyes?".

I looked behind and saw the heroes, I looked at myself one last time and said with the voice of the man "yes, I saw him running that way as he was running, I saw he looked like he was panicking".

The heroes thanks me as they leaved but I heard one of them mumble "why is he look familiar?", which I quickly looked at the other direction and walked.

I turned back and looked at the sky as it started to rain, I asked "what do I do now".

Izuku pov(present)

As I woke up, I had a headache "a dream? No, a memory", as I went to bathroom and started bathing while saying "remember izuku, you must not regret your past, your past is the one who made you who you are now".

As I used my quirk to turn myself to a young man with a black hair and eyes, with a high of 168cm, I went outside of my apartment to my cafe, as I opened, co-worker started to show up as the costumers did too.

I am the owner of the cafe but I work here too, as the minutes turned to hours my favourite costumer showed up.

I started to make black coffee, I gave it to him without he even say anything, as I smiled and said "welcome as always, I hope you like the coffee, aizawa-sensei".

As he thanked me while saying "don't call me that", as more costumers started to show up, and soon it became night.

I closed the cafe, I went to an alley and turned to someone else, this time to a man in his late 30th with gray hair and brown eyes.

I used his quirk as it's air controlling, I went to up of one of the building and started patrolling until I heard scream.

I went to the direction of the voice when I saw three thugs training to rape a woman.

I saw one of the thugs face and turned myself to him, I went near him, when there boss said "hey boys why don't we have some fun, huh?" As the other agree while the one the I look like him wanted to agree but I said "I don't wanna".

The two thugs looked at me and the other one, one of them said "which one is the true one" I pointed at the other one, as the two started to attack the poor guy.

I started to change to the woman and pushed her so she could run which she did, once they done with the man they looked around and said "wait, the other one is gone, doesn't that mean we hit the true one?".

As they looked at the poor guy who was now covered in bruises, they looked a t me once again and said "well, look like we were continue where we left it".

Ge came closer and closer, when he was about to touch me I kicked his.....'things' that made him scream from pain, I rolled to the other one, as I stabbed his foot by the high heels shoes.

As I used my elbow to his stomach that knock him out, when the other wanted to get up I chopped his neck that knock him out too.

As I was about to walk away I was trapped in a scarf, I looked back to see my royal costumer and my favourite hero, as I said "still having hard time sleeping, erasehead?".

As he replied "and who do you think fault is that?" As I looked at him and said "but you know, you never learn from your mistakes, so see ya" as I turned myself in to a kid, the scarf losen up as I was smaller than before.

Before erasehead do anything I used the kid quirk wich is telekinesis that I used to push erasehead away as I turned to the man again and flaw away while leaving a joker card behind as I heard erasehead saying "I'll catch you one day, one day, joker".

My name is izuku midoriya, I can become anyone I want, I own a cafe, a business company, a hospital, and I am NO.1 vigilantes in Japan, the name is the joker.

____________________________________

And that's our start of this book hope you like it, bey to the next time.🤗