ch5 USJ part.2

3rd pov

As izuku looked back at the mysterious girl, the girl was around 16-18, izuku started to ask with venom in his words "why did you come here? You know you aren't welcome here", the girl chuckled and said with childish smile "oh, dear me, I came here to get back what's belong to me".

Izuku raised an eyebrow and asked "which is" the girl charged at him saying "you", izuku changed to a man in his late 40th that wear kimono with a samurai katana and dodged.

The girl looked at him and said "don't you want a hand, old man?", izuku replied by charging at her with the katana but the girl blocked by making her nails longer, stronger, and sharper, as they both were face to face while pushing the other one away.

The girl snapped her neck to the direction of a group of girls, one of the girls was yuki, as she said "I see you replaced me by her, no need, I came back so why you don't return to me?".

Izuku snapped the blocking and took few steps back while saying "she have nothing to do with my decision, I left you for my own reason and you know better than me why!".

Aizawa looked at the group of the girls, making sure to remember every last one of them to investigate with them, as he looked at izuku and the girl and asked "joker, tell me who is this girl?".

Izuku was about to yell to not interfere, but the girl answered faster "how rude of me that I didn't said my name yet, well.....my name is........chiaki midoriya, his wife-to-be~".

Izuku snapped as he appeared in front her while yelling "YOU ARE NOT 'MIDORIYA' AND NEVER WILL BE, DON'T YOU DARE USE MY FAMILY NAME EVER AGAIN, I'll even kill myself to make sure I'll never marry you!!", aizawa didn't know what to say or do, he never saw the joker, the most sarcastic and smiled one that angry and furious.

Chiaki smirked and said "oh~, but your father gave me his blessing, so we are destined to be together, my love~", izuku has a disgusted face and said "he can have his blessings in his grave, he died one years ago, so you was with him these two years, what else, he gave his quirk to you?".

As she smiled and said with childish tongue "exactly~~", izuku was paled more, he looked at aizawa and thirteen with the students and yelled "erasehead!!, run, get every students out of here right now!!", Aizawa said to the students to go out of here, as aizawa and thirteen were about to go to help izuku.

Izuku looked at them and said "that includes you two" as aizawa was about to say something, izuku said with strict tongue "this isn't a request, it is a order" aizawa wanted to help him but he couldn't do anything.

When aizawa and thirteen were out of the place, chiaki looked at shigaraki and kurogiri and said "you go too, this my.......love, so go, I'll be there in a minute" as shigaraki bowed and said "of course, sensei".

She looked back at izuku with a seduced smile, izuku hold the katana by both of his hand and took his position while using the man quirk which is hawks gaze as the one can see his enemies next move in 5 seconds for half hour per a hour.

As they charged at each other, they started to attack with a swing of izuku katana and chiaki nails cuts, izuku were faster as he used for his benefits, when he attacked her, she blocked, izuku took the chance, until she could recover from the impact, izuku dashed behind her as he took his katana and.....

*slash*

He chopped off her head, as he changed his form to endeavour to burn the died body, only to see that her head returned to where was cut, as the flesh started to rejoined the muscles.