ch.12 the video

3rd pov

As Izuku got out of there, he went to the roof of UA and yelled with all of his voice "WHY THE HELL YOU WON'T LEAVE ME?!?! I left my old life to live a happy life but you showed up and ruined my life again!!! You took my chance to become a hero!! The chance to work on my life!! I wanted to live with a happy family, but you took it from me YOU OLD MAN!!! I never asked for this, I never asked to be the son of a god dame villain like you!! I never wanted my family to be shattered!! Leave me alone! leave me alone for God sake!!"

As he started to tear and continued "my life is a living hell because of you!! You killed my mother! My hope! My dreams! You set my world on fire for a god dame quirk!! And when I was happy that you died!! She came back to hunt me again, are you happy now!?!? Are you happy that you're crumbling your son's life even after your death!! You fucking bastard!!! I still feel it, you know, I still feel the blood of those people that I killed".

In Nezu's office

As we see Nezu and Aizawa entering the office, Nezu said to Aizawa "erasehead, we need to be careful from this point, she's no longer an ordinary villain as she even can come to the heart of UA without any effort" as Aizawa nodded, but then, they heard a dark chuckles coming from the side of the office, both of them looked at who is it, as both of them were surprised that the one who chuckled was Chiaki.

She was standing in the corner as her two golden eyes were shining, Aizawa quickly used his quirk as he grabbed his scarf as a protection while getting in front Nezu, he asked "why are you here and make it quick before I call Izuku here" she smiled and said "oh~ I don't mind, he'll return to me, you'll only make it faster to me".

Nezu looked at her with a face of someone who want to figure something out and asked "why are you?" She grabbed something from her jacket and tossed to Nezu, Aizawa caught it and looked at it which was a cassette, he gave it to Nezu, as the quirk developed animal scanned it, he looked at Chiaki for some explanation, she just smiled and leaned on the wall as it turned to a portal and she vanished as she went through it.

Aizawa looked at Nezu to know what to do, Nezu thought about it and said "get a cassette player and get the detective, but don't tell Midoriya, not yet" as Aizawa paused for a moment but he accepted it, as Aizawa left, Nezu looked at the cassette and said to himself "I thought you trust me, so why do I find something new everyday about you, do you not trust me?..........or it's that you don't trust anyone?".

As a half of a hour went and then the door was opened as Aizawa was holding a cassette player and the detective behind him, when they sat down and connected the player to the screen, Nezu pushed the cassette inside the player and it started, when the screen showed something, something that was hidden by the joker.

After a while

When the video finished, they were quite, their faces were covered with a face that they want to not believe what they saw, Nezu sighed and looked at Aizawa while saying "erasehead, go and bring The Joker here without telling him anything about this" Aizawa nodded and went outside while still thinking what did he saw.

Nezu looked at the detective and asked "Mr Nomasa, what a normal police officer would do in this situation?" The detective was quite and didn't want to answer, which Nezu sighed by that.

Aizawa started to call for Izuku, when the young man heard his voice, he quickly wiped his eyes and went to him, when Aizawa found Izuku, he said to follow him without making eye contact.

Izuku was a little worried, when they got in Nezu's office, he saw the detective with a face of someone who want to deny everything as well as Nezu's reaction, Nezu said without his famous smile "joker, or rather, Izuku, we called you here because . . . Well, it's better to watch it than tell it".

Izuku was confused, Nezu pressed a button and the screen started, Izuku looked at it and he saw what they saw, in the video, we see people, innocent people, running like they were running for their life, only for them to be killed like they were hunted, blood covering their face and body, tears coning out of the children's eyes, horror showed on everyone's expression.

They became more terrified when something, no, someone, came toward them, as they wanted to run, but the person didn't let them then, it showed a man with his body part changing to guns and weapons, killing one by one, then he transformed into another person which was a woman who had sharp blades coming out of her palm and it pierce them, made hole in them, kill them.

Then she transformed into another person which was a man who moved his hand like a slash but with slow motion, a slash was made that cut whoever was in front of him in half, as the video continued but Nezu stopped it, he looked at Izuku who's face was covered with his hair bang.

Nezu said "Joker, I am gonna talk to you in two ways, first as a the head of UA hero school, and second as Nezu, who trusted you and still trust you" Izuku nodded his head as agreeing, Nezu asked "No.1 vigilantes, joker, what we saw in the footage, was any part of it lie, photoshop, or even CGI?" Izuku was quite for a while, but he decided to answer "no . . . .everything that was in the video was true, and the person inside the footage that killed all those innocent people was me".

Nezu looked at the detective, hoping, only hoping, that what he had heard was a lie, but the detective said "he's saying the truth" Aizawa was having his hand on his scarf, Nezu then asked "then, Izuku Midoriya, did you do it with your fully knowing that those people were innocent?" Izuku said "no, I was under a quirk that made me do that, I had full control over my body, but not over my vision".

Detective Nomasa was about to say weather he was saying the truth or the lie, but Nezu said "detective, I asked that question as myself, I trust him" which he meant that he doesn't need to know weather he was telling the truth or not.

Nezu then asked "then, my last question, but I won't ask you as Nezu nor UA president, but some stranger, if you were between Chiaki's death and Japan safety, which would you choose?" Izuku was quite, he thought about it for a while until he had his answer and said "I would choose . . . . .".

In the the house of Takahashi

We see Takahashi sitting while looking at the TV, he was worried about Izuku, but his thoughts chain broke when someone banged on his door very loudly, he wondered who could be as the banging continued, as he opened the door while saying "who is i-!!!" He saw Chiaki smiling at him, he quickly closed the door, but only for Chiaki's foot prevent it, as she opened it forcefully.

Takahashi backed away a little while saying "Izuku isn't here, so why are you here?" Chiaki said "well, considering we're relatives, I thought giving a quick visit" Takahashi frowned and said "I cut my ties with you and your father many years ago".

Chiaki snapped her finger as her arm turned  to a giant snake wrapped itself around Takahashi to prevent him from moving, he struggled to break free but couldn't, Chiaki said while smiling "oh, but Izuku still tie both of us, just like how you're my father's blood related, uncle".

She opened a portal and went through while dragging Takahashi in to it too, she smiled and said "you'll be quite the benefit to me, uncle, since Izuku care for you, but I wonder how much would he sacrifice for you?" As she started laughing and the portal closed.