Games in Spring

Chapter 26

Ashlyn's POV

I and the butler plus his wife, the maids, the knights also are all thinking about what game should be played. "Young miss," a knight shouted my name. I look to see a knight maybe under his twenties approach me. "What can I help for you, knight?" he was cheerful I can see it clearly as the sky is. "My lady, I suggest playing a 'Game of Tag' with a twist of the player will be blindfolded while chasing the other people. And if the player has tagged over ten or more people. The people who have been tag will line up and receive punishment from the player." He announced making all of us and I thrilled. "That's a good one, knight?" I'd ask for his name. I don't really know all of their names. To be exact I don't know all of each of their names they were afraid of me that's why I didn't get the chance to talk to them. Then he introduced himself by the name of Chris. And I think the other knights notice that I don't know their names so they happily present their names to me.

I volunteered to be the player. They occur to be worried, hmm, they didn't need to be worried. Me who is now two hundred twenty-two years old. Let me explain why I'm two hundred twenty-two years old; In my first reincarnation: I died when I was twenty-six, the second reincarnation I died when I was twenty-three, the third reincarnation I died when I was eighteen, the fourth reincarnation I died when I was twenty-five, my fifth reincarnation I died when I was nineteen, my sixth reincarnation I died when I was fifteen here I was really young when I died, my seventh reincarnation I was eighteen when I died, the eight reincarnations I died when I was twenty-seven, and last the ninth rebirth I died when I was twenty-eight that was the longest reign of my life. Plus, my age now is I'm eight years old.

Okay end of my explanation, I'm two hundred twenty-two years old now. 

Back to the game, they blindfolded me not too tight as well as not too loose. It was the right choice of my personal maids to pick a comfortable but not that long dress. I can move on with this later. Five minutes have passed and I have tagged over twenty people. I was about to remove my blindfold but someone removes it for me. It was Liam, Christ's younger brother. I thanked him.

Everyone commented that I was really fast and sensible. I myself saw the people who were excited and nervous about what punishment will they get. The knights are fearless thinking it will be an easy thing they can handle? Too confident. Woah, I didn't think I have also tag butler Asher. Now I think what punishment would be good for them. Thinking and thinking, AHA! Just the right punishment. This will be fun.

I called Mirya and take some dresses from my cabinet, the ones that are not fitted for me. The ones that are really large for my sizes. While I ask Ava to bring some limited lotions in a pouch. They brought what I needed really fast. The other knights are laughing their lungs out. So they already have an idea what punishment I'll give them. While the boys in the line were confused. I started to pick the boys first, "Another one will be complete. You, butler Asher." Butler Asher mouthed 'Oh no.' "Since all thirteen boys are here, you can now get dressed." Their jaw dropped they were about to complain but then I stared at them not scary but a more serious face. They shut their mouths and go to change. "And oh, I forgot you won't take the dress off until father isn't here or father didn't see you wearing the dress. Alas, pray that father get home early." I grinned they were trembling and hugging each other. One was calling a messenger bird, about to message my father to go home now but I saw him. I smiled at the knight as I tore the letter in front of them. The knight gulped. "Don't try this little trick of yours ever again." I threatened the knights since I put on my creepiest smile.