Wine Full of Recollecting Regrets also Sins

Chapter 27

Ashlyn's POV

The knights are enjoying their selves so was I. Having their night started with bonfires around as. The bonfire a while ago that remained us warm disappeared. Therefore, they collected fire-making wood for the whole night that will pass. They didn't act like I was a castaway or out of place not like earlier. I was having fun by secretly drinking some low-tolerance wine. I asked commander Red, commander of the Crimson Knights to take some low wine in the kitchen. He was kind of worried. I just smiled and exclaimed it's okay. It's my birthday after all. The other knights don't know what I was drinking only Commander Nick, Gray, and Red occur who knew I was drinking wine instead of juice or water. Hey, this is not the first time I drank liquor as well as smoke-like I remember correctly I was only 6 years old at that time. Not in my reincarnation now, it was my second reincarnation that I drank my first alcohol by myself. So independent, hella yes! I'm really a bad influence on other kids back then. P.S don't copy me.

Besides my body not just handles liquor or rotten stuff as I say also poison. I've been fighting while taking poison before. As I said previously Mirya was poisoning me for over a decade or more in my past life. When Mirya stopped poisoning me it was around the time when Charlotte was found. I was thirsty for poison. Little did I know day by day that I was drinking poison again. My body was addicted to it. I have been addicted to poisons. Still, Mirya's poison didn't leave my body. That's why I was pleased previously.

While drinking my wine I couldn't help but glance at my small hands. Who would have thought that these small hands have killed many times? There was no day I didn't felt guilty about the killings I have done. I wanted to put hatred once more in my heart. Seeing the people who have gifted me pain. Seeing some of the other people I have slain heartlessly. It was painful to me. My little bare hands had murdered innocent mortals many times. A little child in their eyes but a sinner soul in a child who has been through much more than a normal miserable child should go past too.

I recalled full details of the first day I had killed someone. It was Mirya who I murdered the one who poisoned me for half of my life in the past. Killing her brutally was satisfying in my lust. Before I have enjoyed blood streaming surrounding me. It was blood from I brutally hurt or my own blood flowing. I was not just a poison addict yet also a blood-thirst. I've craved blood turning my blue eyes to pure bloody crimson red. Seeing those eyes making me more blood-thirst. Then my bloodthirst was always there. You may think I'm a cat with the nine lives I experienced. Those gave me lessons and many more for the future I'll experience once again.

However, a small part of me is not blaming me, why? I was in deep loathing, I was in deep pain. I have suffered severely too much causing my soul to internally shatter. You can't blame me. I have gone through extremely inferior. And what do I receive after that? A title 'Cruel Villainess' that abuses the real daughter of her foster father? Damn, I had enough hearing I was the Antagonist. I was hurt at their neglecting together with torturing me. As a result of everything, I was building my vengeance, which I thought would lead me to happiness. To my freedom.

I was wrong because of my master plan I had hurt many innocent people who didn't even do anything to me. Call me weak or what, I was damage, I was their so-called Villainess that holds grudges until now. Maybe for that reason, I got tired. Got tired of getting revenge then dying. If I'm going to title myself once more I'll call myself "Tired Villainess' or 'The Villainess Is Tired'. I'm now making my plan to run away for this way I'll peacefully die to repay my sins. Until Charlotte that two-faced bitch comes back I'll stay here or maybe leave if something happens here.

"Commander Nick, Gray, and Red," I called. Their attention was stolen by me. In unison they asked in worried tones, did I need anything? That was the first question they submit. "If someday you have to choose between me and your real lady the real daughter of this house. Who would you choose? Me or lady Charlotte?" They went speechless. Even now nobody will choose me. It was always you, Charlotte from the beginning till the end. You will always be chosen. While I'll always be abandoned

I kept on drinking and drinking my wine. As I get in a daze but sober. The knights will not notice me they are enjoying their fun. Although not Commander Nick, Gray, and Red. The great three Commanders of the Great De Alegro house. No words came out from them since I questioned something out of nowhere. Shit, I think I need some smoke to let out some steam. However, there's no tobacco near me.

Damn, Daryl, come find me now. Daryl is my wolf protector, he's a wolf spirit a holy one. Other spirit users risked their lives to summon a holy beast or just normal spirit beasts. Sorry to say I'm not belittling spirit users. I'm just stating what my beasts did after they appear for the first time. My beasts all of them headed towards my old villa that's when I ran away from this residence. They said they wanted to form a pact with me. Coz' I have discovered that I possessed both huge amounts of holy power and devil's power in the past. As my blood flows my holy plus devil's power also flows in it. The poison was not just the reason I suffered physically it was also due to my own blood. My blood was overflow with large power.

My mana is 50% weak yet my physical strength is strong. The capacity of my magic is less of the word 'Powerful' to be described.

I heard some walking, I stood. The three that were beside me stiffen, "Stop stiffing. Forget my interrogation." Mumbling coldly turning my voice icy sharp. The three's shoulder fell. Is it because I'm drinking wine my attitude is changing? Just to let you know I have high alcohol tolerance nevertheless my attitude changes when I'm drinking. It's not because I'm drunk or anything. Something like this is normal.

Hmm, they have returned. "Where's our little princess?" Someone shouted. He hissed when someone hit his head. "Shut it, uncle. Heavens, this whole garden is strong smells of alcohol. Those bunch of knights." Another spitted. "Be quiet. You both shut your bickering mouths. It's Ashlyn's birthday she can do anything she wants. And she lets the knights do what they want. I'll let the maids clean the garden." Someone added. Hence, I already know who's voice belongs. Brushing my dress next walking now towards that voice followed by the three Commanders. They happen to be flustered as I walked. Before I could've walked twenty steps or more. They take place in front of me. Smiling brightly. I didn't change my poker face.

"Your back," I started. Each of them started hugging me. My uncle hastily ran towards me though I was just five steps away. Father and brother also hugged me. Tightly. I stayed still for now I don't want to intend to hug them back. You made me go through the worst yet why do I love you so much? Just why?

"Ashlyn, are you alright?" Father asked me, I nodded giving them a small smile. Everybody slightly turned red. I hate it. I hate this. Seeing your reactions that will switch to disgusted faces once Charlotte comes back. In the first place, I have planned to run away, leave, and die peacefully. There will be no lifetime that hatred will never accompany me. I came back to where I was sitting but with my father, brother, uncle, and the three commanders. We watched as many knights sing, laugh, enjoy.

"Father, how's your changing of rank going? Uncle, brother Kiel, how's elder brother's enrollment going?" I asked, I don't want to be bothered with the past right now yet I'm being bothered severely.