Jealous

[Author's note: I was working on this earlier and the writing got deleted. I will try to rewrite it, but if it's sloppy, please understand what happened! Thank you! Also, from now on episodes/chapters will be from first person pov's.]

Adrien POV

Of course, the five of us got André's Sweetheart's Ice Cream. It's the best ice cream in all of Paris. Kagami doesn't believe in magical soul binding ice cream, and though it's quite silly, I do. Things like that are quite believable once you have spent so much time with a mystical floating cat who forces you to feed him cheese and gives you superpowers.
Something odd happened when we found André. Alya and Nino got their ice cream first, but since Luka had to park his bike, Marinette told me to go before her. When I walked up, André's eyes lit up.
"Ah! If it isn't the two love birds! Can I get you two some ice cream?" André said, seemingly trying to hide a squeal.
I was confused. What is he talking about? I thought. I looked around, trying to see if Luka may have come back. Then I saw Marinette. She was blushing like crazy, which wasn't unusual, but it clicked.
"Oh! You mean, me and... Marinette!" I was sure I was blushing, "No! We're just... She's dating Luka! I have a girlfriend!"
André frowned, "Oh... Shame. Anyways, here's your ice cream, Mr. Agreste." He winked and handed me my ice cream.
To most people, it would seem like the ice cream represented Kagami. After all, her fencing outfit was red, unlike anyone else on the team. Her hair was dark blue. The only confusing part was the bluebell ice cream, but they forget about it easily. Truth is, it doesn't represent Kagami.
I forgot about Ladybug... Or at least I tried. For some reason, André kept giving me the same ice cream. The ice cream that represents Ladybug. I think I'm over LB, but apparently the ice cream gods don't think so.
Marinette and Luka walked over and sat down. They shared an ice cream, like every couple. For some reason, I hate calling them a couple.
Marinette never giggled at my jokes like that. Er... Cat Noir's jokes. I don't make jokes as Adrien. I tried with Kagami, but she said I'm really not silly. And she's right. Adrien Agreste isn't silly. (Yeah, I added a bit from Lies. Sue me!)
Still, something about seeing Mari dating someone made me sad... or angry. Maybe both.
"I gotta go. I have... fencing! With Kagami!" I said. It wasn't a lie. But, to be honest, I couldn't stand watching Marinette and Luka flirt any longer.
Nino said,"Oh. Bummer. Well, see you at school, dude. Have fun with that boring- I mean, that Kagami!"
I nodded. I looked at Marinette, who was upset. Go Agreste! You got her sad your leaving. Wait! What was I thinking! I didn't want Mari to be sad.
She looked up at me and fake smiled, waving me goodbye.
I said my goodbyes and started walking away. Once we were out of sight and earshot, Plagg shot out of my shirt.
"Someone's jealous~" he taunted me.
I was shocked, "Why would I be jealous? And of Marinette?"
"You're an idiot. I meant of Luka."
"Why- Wait! You think I, like, like Marinette, don't you?"
"Of course I do. It's so obvious."
"No, she's just a- She's scared of me!"
"No. She isn't."
"What do you mean?"
"I shouldn't have to tell you this, and T- but it's too good! Marinette has a-"
"Adrien!" said someone behind me.
"Quick Plagg! Hide!" I whispered.
Plagg dove into my shirt.
I turned around to see- Kagami?
"Adrien, who were you talking to?"
"I, um," Think Agreste! Think! "My bodyguard! On a call! On my phone. 'Cause that's how you call people..." I laughed nervously. That was definitely not my best cover-up.
Kagami raised an eyebrow,"How? If I remember right, which I usually do, he does not talk."
" Um, yeah... I just talk and he... grunts in response."
"Whatever. How are you?"
"I'm good."
"Really?"
"Yeah... Should I not be?"
"No, it's just..." Kagami sighed, "You look upset. Are you mad at me?"
"No! Why would I be mad at you?"
"Because... because you lied to me!"
"What? No, I didn't!"
Kagami reached into her pocket and pulled out my phone. I looked up at her with shock, "Why do you have my phone?"
"Why did you lie to me?" Kagami cried.
"That's not important to right now! You stole from me!"
"I did not! I knew you were at a photoshoot, so I went and got your things from your bodyguard. I wanted to walk to our lesson... Together."
"Oh."
Suddenly my phone blew up. It was an akuma alert! "Oh! I have to go!"
I turned to run off, but Kagami grabbed his wrist. "No, you don't. We have fencing soon."
"No! I have to go to... the bathroom! Yeah, the bathroom!"
"Fine! But be quick!"
"I will!"
I ran into the park bathroom. My thoughts were wild. What was Plagg about to say about Marinette? What was I supposed to do about Kagami?
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to think about it. I have to transform.
"Plagg, claws out!"