Chap.39"HURRY UP"

"I'm in" they all say at the same time.

"Great" I say.

-Carson's POV-

I am totally in with this plan. There's no one I hate more than Salvatore.

As we walk in I spot aurora right ontop of Xavier. I think it's funny. When she first met Xavier or when Xavier met her he sat down and said ' that was the hottest shit ever. I'd rail her any day' now here we are with him head over heals in love with her. I mean he still ended up railing her.Right now she is covered in hickeys that Xavier thinks he covered but I saw them.

I knew Xavier wasn't cold hearted. Before her he was a wreck. He would get high every night, drink, fight and so much more. The only thing he didn't do was have sex with just anyone.He's a flirt yes but he has boundaries. But once he met her I don't think I've ever seen him more happy the way he looks at her is just unexplainable. He practically knows what she's thinking.

Aurora does to,she can tell when he's lying in a heartbeat she knows exactly how to comfort him she also knows exactly what to say to piss him off. But he would never get mad at her.Ever. He has his moments bet he is never genuinely mad at her.

I absolutely torment him about it.

'Mr.I don't believe in love' falls in love. How cliche.

Aurora starts to squirm around and Xavier rubs her head instantly falling back asleep. Thats the cutest fucking thing ever. I'm so alone.

-Auroras POV-

I start to wake up out of my deep sleep and see myself sitting on top of Xaviers lap with a bunch of faded voices.

"Dude shut the fuck up"

"No you"

"Can you get more childish"

I hear but then it hits me.

IM NAKED!!

I gasp and squirm.

"What's wrong baby you awake?"

"I'm naked!" I whisper yell. Xavier chuckles a bit and tugs in the piece of fabric covering me. It's all the way up completely covering me.

"I would never let anyone see what's mine" he says with a smirk and I hide my blush which makes him chuckle some more.

"Your mean"

"You love me"

"I do"

"Mornin Aurora" I hear Carson yell. I turn my head in his direction.

"Mornin" I grumble. I'm not a morning person .

I rest back on Xaviers chest and close my eyes ready to fall back asleep.

"Baby it's 12:00 pm we need to get up" he whispers and I shake my head

"Baby"

"No"

"Princess"

"Nope"

"Coffee?"

"Cuddles?"

He lets out a huge sigh that makes me laugh a bit . I'm still not getting up.

"Out" I hear Xavier say.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way" he says and picks me up off of my comfy position and I whine in disapproval. He ignores and brings me to bathroom. He sits me on the counter and I'm about to make a run for it before he stopped me putting me back on the counter. He turns on the water and waits till it's warm.

He comes back to me and takes off my top and bottoms before putting me in the warm bath. He strips and gets in with me to my back is on his chest. He kisses my shoulder and takes the soap and rubs it in with the loofa. He puts in on my skin and goes back and forth mixing the amazing smelling soap in.

"Kiss" I say leaning my head all the way back he gives me a long kiss and goes back to washing.

He washes my body and hair before turning off the water and emptying the drain. He lifts me out of the water and wraps a towel around me.

He get me my outfit and puts it in my after putting on some lotion.

"Your tired today huh?" He asks after pulling my shirt down and I nod and go into his chest until we head.

"HURRY UP BITCHES WE HAVE PEOPLE TO KILL"
——————————————————————

HERE IS SOME FLUFF BECAUSE THE DRAMA IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN