Chapter Twenty-two

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to say something, I am so grateful for all of you reading my story but if there is something you don't like tell me nicely. I am always willing to correct mistakes, errors, misspellings etc. But when you don't like clothes that I have picked for a character that's okay, you don't need to comment and message me. We will not all like the same thing, but you don't need to be rude. I currently write three stories , go to college and work, this is something I do for fun not for money so be kind, it goes a long way. Anyway, now that I have said that enjoy the chapter.

Bellamy's POV

It's Diego's birthday and once again there is another party. In such a short space of time I have went from never going to one party, to going to one weekly. A part of me just wanted a few days off!

The dress I am wearing is inspired by the colour palette for this evening, with thin straps and a high legged slit, this dress was made for a goddess. However tonight it will be worn by me.

I can just imagine what everyone is wearing so I thought I should at least try something new

I can just imagine what everyone is wearing so I thought I should at least try something new. As I had planned the party I knew exactly how everything looked but I was still shocked at how beautiful the ball room was. I could see Vierra by the bar so I made my way over, only to be surprised to see Goldie with her.

"Hey Girlie!" Goldie called as I reached them.

"You look ethereal" Vierra grabbed my hand spinning me round, which made my cheeks flush slightly from the attention. Vierra was sporting a white dress with small yellow flowers embroidered on the bodice and Goldie wore a pink latex skin tight dress, a complete contrast but both drop dead gorgeous.

"Bellamy?" A voice came from behind causing me to turn to see Dante in a striking navy suit. His hair freshly styled as well as his beard. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked stepping behind the bar as if there wasn't a paid server to help.

"Yes please" I giggled, "Just a lemonade" He poured me the sweet drink, putting it in a glass that had small pink love hearts on. In his hand it looked like he held an espresso martini which made sense as the smell of freshly brewed coffee seemed to follow him wherever he went.

"Can I speak with you alone for a moment?" He asked, looking at Vierra and Goldie who were eyeing our interaction. I nodded my head following him to an empty table as the room was still filling up.

"I wanted to get you alone so I could ask you something?" He started. I wonder what he could possibly want to ask me that he needed us to be alone for.

"Would you like..."

"Dante. Good evening" Atticus interrupted now stood behind my chair, his presence thick in the air and I didn't even need to turn my head.

"Hi Sir" He smiled, a new smirk I wasn't familiar with on his face.

"Diego wants you" He order, seeming very tense and agitated.