III

RUSSOS POV

I sit on the edge of his bed, eating the shitty ass rice for breakfast, cornbread and frozen strawberries. I basically had to carry him down to his bunk before the guards did their nightly walks, because he passed out when I was done. He somehow became stark naked and his clothes ended up on the ground, but my shit was still on. So he laid naked in his bed, the uncomfortable wool blanket covering his nakedness. I made sure it covered his beautiful ass. Because it's now mine, but he's gonna be so mad at me when I have to pierce his skin, and since he's mine to own, he'll have to have something more meaningful. Hurtful. Every one of my men, has a face tattoo of the letter J.R on their face. I'll probably have to put his on his ass, because he has no strength whatsoever to stop a man from pulling down his pants. He's lucky I didn't take him in the showers, a simple plead could mean nothing to the rest of these guys in here. I know they want him, but they know he's my cellmate.

I know everything, my eyes and ears are everywhere. C-Man wanted to fuck him, he wanted to do it during lunch because Keegan happens to always go to the washroom at exactly 12:15pm, and the guys caught onto it. I stalled him and made him go get me a pile of vegetables, and then I sat him on my lap which made the guards furious and stir the pot.

"Mmh..." I look over at Keegan as he stretches, and his eyes fluttering open. How can he be an angel in this hell hole.

I take the last bite of my strawberries and set the plate back down onto the table. I look over at him, seeing him sprawled out on his bed, looking at me. We can never be a thing within these walls, he's simply just someone to release to. He's a boy, he'll want to have something more than sex - someone to rant to and spill gushy feelings about. Get the stupid butterflies and blush at everything they say. He sits up, his eyes shiny and happy. "Hey..." He whispers, a small smile peeking in his face.

"Eat." I kick the tray over to his feet, and turn around to wipe my hands with sanitizer. Eventually I hear him chomping away on the frozen strawberries and the scraping of the spoon on the plastic bowl and his soft munches. I can't look at him because I just want to fuck him over and over again.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks, I grip the table knowing that I have to turn around and face him. I hear his movements, probably putting back on his pants.

"The relationship we have - is just sex. I don't want that I love you shit, What we do in this cell stays in this cell, and no one knows." I turn around and tell him firmly, making sure to look into his eyes. "I'm giving you a tattoo, to show that you are mine and it's going on your ass." His eyes widen and then furrow, and he crosses his arms. "Since you aren't capable of killing someone."

"I don't care what you say, i'm not getting a tattoo of-" I grab him and yank him out of bed, and push him up against the wall, wrapping my hand around his neck.

"You're going to listen to me! I save your weak ass everyday since you've been here. I'd like the fucking payback, do you want to get out of this prison alive or not?" I tighten my hand around his throat, watching the blood supply get cut off.

"O-okay..." He chokes out, his hands gripping my wrist. I let him go, and he stand there, instantly rubbing his neck and I could see his eyes get glossier and glossier, but he blinks in attempt to not cry.

I stand back and head over to our little table, pulling out the connected chair and sitting on it, reading my favorite book - Fablehaven. Childish, I know, but it's the only book I've ever recieved from my family before I never heard from them again. Six years ago.

I could go on parole, but I choose to stay here. I have no reason to get out of here, nothing awaits for me outside of these prison fences.

I watch in the corner of my eye, Keegan slowly walk over to his bed and lay on it... facing towards the wall. I set down my book and just watch him. I watch as his shoulders shake, a signal of him crying and him trying to be silent about it.

I stand up, heading over to his bunk. I lean over, and force him to look up at me. I lean down and kiss him. I put my tongue in his, claiming his lips. I pull back when the buzzer is loud as day, and the prison doors open.

"Work hours." The prison warden says through the intercom. I take a step back. He is in holding and shipping linen to other stuff, and I manufacture the shit and make sire the machinery is good. I don't see him at all which is fine by me, but I worry.