XIII

KEEGANS POV

My heart beats faster when I walk in the cell and see him sitting on his bed, lighting a cigarette. I cross my arms and let the gate close behind me before making my way onto my own bunk... I wrap my blanket around me like it's going to protect me from him. "I don't want whatever we are anymore." I whisper, closing my eyes and letting my body relax.

My heart starts to beat faster when he climbs onto my bunk with me, to my surprise he lays with me, his arm on my waist. Just in time the lights go out. My face reddens when I feel his warm hand rest on my hip bone, his fingers lightly brush against my skin until they're above his tattoo. "I never claimed him like I claimed you... you may be done with me but I'll never be done with you." He whispers into my ear, my body erupts in shivers at his little saying. The little brushes against my skin soothe me to sleep.

When I wake up, to my surprise he is still on my bunk, except our positions changed. He is on his side and I am in his arms, our hands loosely collapsed together. I sit up, staring at the glazing sun peeping through the metal bars. Suddenly feeling colder than most, I reach for my blanket and cover our bodies. He groans in his sleep, moving positions and crushing me slightly on his weight but not too much, his leg trapping my legs. His head right behind mine. Cuddling me like i'm some sort of teddy bear.

And for some reason, it feels good to be cuddled by the big bad man.