XII

KAIDENCE POV

So who's the boy?" I ask my old friend, looking at the boy who Russo has his arm around and forcing him to sit on his lap.

"He got here as soon as you left, been fuck buddies ever since." Wow. So I was so easily replaced. I nod my head, I cannot take my eyes off this boy. He's cuter than me, he looks more innocent. Shorter. More adorable. "The kids name is Keegan. He's in here for aggravated assault." So he's a fighter. I wonder if he'll fight me over Russo.

I stand up, making my way towards their table. The boys the first one to notice me coming up to them, little does he know I'm in here for aggravated assault, Attempted murder. I grab the kid by his shirt, forcing him to stand up and when he does, my fist flies at his cute face. He falls back, and hits his head on the hard cement meanwhile. "Get up bitch!" I yell, kicking him in the ribs. His eyes peer open but he doesn't move. "I said get up!" i kneel down, grabbing his hair and forcing him up. He lets out a scream and pushes me, I fall against the table but one of Russos boys push me back up. Keegan looks at me with big tears in his eyes yet he doesn't bother to come at me. "Russo is mine, kid!" I step closer, his eyes move from Russo to me, high alert.

"O-Okay!" He tells me, taking a deep breath. "Y-You can have him." He tells me, turning on his heel and walking away. The sway of his hips catch Russos attention.

I yelp when Russo grabs my elbow, pushing me against the wall and his facial expressions mad. "Why the hell would you do that?" He seethes, his fingers digging into my skin. I let out a mixed whimper, looking into his eyes. Still dark and cold as ever.

"You promised you would only be mine." I whisper into his ear. He nods his head, letting me go and running his fingers through his hair. He nods at me at his boys, I scream when all four of them come at me, grabbing my arms and dragging me away.