36

A/n: I forgot to write their convo during breakfast, am getting old 😓

Tuesday morning

Ara's POV

"Woah there are plenty of dishes today," Said jimin taking a seat between tae and hobi.

"Hm, it's for jungkook and ara," Jin said.

"Uh? Wae? " Asked tae confused.

"Jungkook has grown up and I thought ara can warm up," Jin said, jungkook acting like a celebrity. Jin laughed at jungkook before taking the seat beside me.

Jin made rice, crab stew, japchae, radish salad, tteokbokki, spicy garlic fried chicken, rajogi and pepper steak.

I turned to jungkook who was sitting across from me and found him already looking at me with a funny face. I gave him a 'wtf look'.

I was stuffing the crab, chicken and steak in my mouth when jin spoke, "ara, eat slowly or else you will choke"

"But I don't have much time and I want to taste every one of these. " I spoke while munching the steak.

"Why are you rushing? Your class starts at 7:50 and now it's 6:40. I can get you there by 7:45 if we drive at 7:40" Jin said.

"No the bus is at 7:30," I said. Him looking at me confused. I pointed at yoongi. Now everyone's attention was on yoongi.

"They're going by bus today," Yoongi said chewing the radish.

"But what i-" Jin was cut off by jungkook. "Hyung please, everyone uses the bus and I never used one"

Jin sighed before speaking "hmm, but be careful okay?"

"Okay," I said giving him a thumbs up before grabbing another chicken wing.

"Why aren't you eating the crab joon?" Jin asked Namjoon who was staring at the pot of stew.

"What if their family is waiting for them to return," Joon asked with doe eyes. I placed the chicken wing which I was about to eat, back to the plate.

"Yaa, it's already cooked, " Jin said placing the chicken wing back to my bowl. "And God made them for us to eat or else you will be chewing some broccoli now" He added.

"Joon, look here," Tae said earning everyone's attention.

Tae took the piece of crab meat before biting them dramatically. "Woah this is the best meat, am sure their family will taste good too," Tae said smirking.

"Hyunggg" Joon whined followed by jin to sigh.

"Ara-aah" I hummed in reply.

"Why was your window opened yesterday?" Jin questioned.

"I don't remember" I addressed.

"Ara, why do you have a bandage over your throat? " jungkook asked raising his eyebrow.

"It's a scratch" I mumbled.