51

Monday morning
10:24 AM

Ara's POV

"Jin hyung, am going to the park in the west" I said searching for my converse.

"Hm. Be careful though. You know about the missing cases right?" Jin who was in the porch said while painting a pot.

"Shh look here" I said taking something from my cargo jeans' pockets. Jin turned towards me and stared at me confused.

"Wait! Pepper spray and tactical pen? When did you buy those" Jin asked walking towards me.

"Not only these I actually bought a box that's filled with self-defense weapons" I said showing him the tactical pen.

"My baby is all grown up" He said ruffling my hair.

"I should check whether they work or not though"

"Hey hey easy. Not me. Go test on yoongi or jungkook. We're good friends...right?" Jin said stopping me from testing it on him. I shrugged and put them back in my pants pocket.

"Tell joonie am borrowing his bicycle. And hyung where's my brown converse" I asked not finding them anywhere.

"Jimin wore it to soobin's house" Jin stated.

"Aiish that kid" I said wearing a black converse instead.

"Am off then. Bye hyung love ya" I announced before pedaling away. A faint "love you too, take care" Was heard when I rode past our gate.

I went to the convenience store near and bought a butter cone, some pocky sticks and some other candies before pedaling to the park.

The park was calm. Barely had any people there. I found myself a shady area beneath a tree to sit. In the small fountain there was a mommy duck with her 4 ducklings and a man feeding them bread crumbs.

2 boys swinging and a girl drawing something on a notepad with a man whom I guessed would be her father beside her appreciating it.

And a lady working out in the outdoor gym. With some others jogging, running and walking.

A dog playing Frisbee with it's owner which I observed with a wide smile while licking the cone.

I should probably get myself a dog. Some scary dog with a toxic mind who bites everyone expect me. That would be great.

My attention turned to the guy who was feeding cats. Oh wait not any cat. My cats. The cats I tamed. Licking my cone leaving the plastic bag with the other treats on the ground I walked towards the boy who was squatting, feeding the cats some....Tuna?

I stood behind him silently, watching his moves.

Creepiness check.

"You got a big belly, Dasomie. Were you eating all day?" He asked giggling. My mouth formed an 'o' at how deep the boy's voice was.

Her name is sook not Dasom though.

"Why were you picking fight with Dae?" He asked sook while petting the white furred cat with orange trails here and there.

Her name is chiyo not Dae. I devoured the last piece of cone judging the dude.

"If you're hungry just visit me okay? My house is that one over there" he said pointing to the east where a not so small 2 floor house was at.

"Wait are you pregnant?" He asked inspecting cho's tummy.

"Ya it's been 2 weeks" I said.

"Aaagh" he screamed jumping out of shock scaring the cats away.