part 7.2 - switching positions

!Smut warning!

Your POV:

"I like it when you're  dominant," breathed Nat with darkening emerald green eyes. I pressed her arms onto the bed, leaned over her and began to cover her neck with gentle kisses, which gave her goose bumps all over her body. I loved her smell.

"I'll take good care of you now. I hope you do the same for Wanda" with a grin on my lips I glanced at Wanda, who was now looking at me with hungry eyes.

"What do you want me to do?", Nat asked in an excited voice

"Sit on her face, Wanda ... Do I have to explain more?" I wandered my tongue to her breasts and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking it gently, which made her moan sweetly. I also took a lot of time for the other breast, taking her nipple between my teeth, which made her groan again. I trailed down with kisses, sucking on her gorgeous body until I stopped at her already wet entrance.

"Somebody can't wait... I see," I said in an excited voice, because I couldn't wait to push my tongue into her wet center. But I waited, teasing and kissed her inner thighs, making circles with my tongue, enjoying every taste of her. I could hear her breathing getting shaky. Nat became more impatient and so she pushed her hips against my face, which led my face into her wet pussy. I kissed her core, licking every drop of pleasure flowing out of her, over her folds.

I looked up and could see Wanda covering Nat with hot kisses, their tongues dancing in unison. Damn it, that got me moist again. While I continued to spoil Nat's pussy, I kept looking up to see how hot she was, taking care of Wanda. Nat rubbed slow circles around Wanda's clit, which she enjoyed so much that the honey ran down her inner thighs.

"Damn it, if you guys keep going I'll be cuming only from looking at you," I teased both of them.

Nat put one finger, then a second, into Wanda, thrusting her fingers in expertly. She pulled her fingers out and held her hand to me. Without hesitation I took her fingers in my mouth and sucked every moisture from her delicate fingers, both looking at me eagerly. "I want Wanda to ride your face!" I commanded in pleasure.

Without hesitation, she lifted Wanda, placed her over her face and began to lick a strip up her pussy impassionately. I now played with Natasha's clit in my mouth, sucking lightly on her. "Y/n!", she groaned, which Wanda not only heard, but also felt. Every vibration in Nat's voice made Wanda shiver. I didn't hesitate any longer and pushed my tongue into Nat's crevice, pressing her hips against me. I rolled my tongue with relish in her vagina, bringing her closer to climax and she cried out in pleasure. I inserted a finger into her and then another, her walls clenched tightly around my fingers. I watched as Wanda rode Nat's face harder and so I decided to pick up speed. I kept pushing my fingers into her, curled them, hitting her g spot. "Fuck, what are you doing, y/n?" She shouted in Wanda's pussy, which Wanda also met with pure lust. Both began to moan in unison, getting louder. I could see Wandas body shaking and I enjoyed the view that I could see from below.

"I'm so close," Wanda said in a husky voice. I slipped a third finger into Nat, fucked her as hard as I could, so that her back arched and my face sank again between her legs, which she put tightly around me. I took her clit back in my mouth and sucked on it while fucking her with my fingers. She rode my hand faster and I felt her body shudder every time I hit her g spot. "I'm cuming!" Nat whined. I didn't answer. Completely in euphoria, I kept fucking her, her legs trembling and her body twitching until she squirted in my face while she screamed my name, which made Wanda cum too, screaming Nat's name. Completely surprised that Nat splashed into my face, I said: „God, that was so hot, I really want to repeat that." She was sweet, the taste of her making my mouth water as I cleaned her up and slipped my fingers from her.

Wanda stepped down from Nat completely exhausted while I wiped my face clean and covered Nat with kisses. I now leaned over to Wanda and kissed her passionately.

"That's the taste I remember," Wanda smiled at the wheezing Nat.

"Did you miss it, Wanda?" Nat breathed back in a weak voice.

Wanda: "Yes, of course, stupid!"

"I could get used to this situation really well," added Nat with a grin.

The 3 of us giggled and caressed each other with tender kisses, touching our sweaty bodies. It didn't take me long and after a short time I fell asleep, feeling joy running through my whole body, knowing that I was safe.