part 7.1 - Would you mind if I join?

Smut warning, again 😁

Wanda's POV:

Steve had just got the timing right. I think if he hadn't stepped in, I couldn't have stopped myself from going further. I also noticed that y/n was interested and our heated situation might have continued if good old Steve hadn't disturbed us. I sat down on the edge of my bed and wondered how things should go on. She had sex with Nat and I had just kissed her. I asked myself, what did I get myself into?

I really wanted to hit my head against the wall, when there was a knock on the door. Without being able to ask the person in, Natasha stormed into my room and slammed the door behind her, making it bang loudly. She clenched her jaw and her right hand was curled up in a fist, her chuckles turned white.

Wanda: "Apparently Steve was being fast and couldn't keep his mouth shut?"

Nat: "Yes, I'm glad he told me. Otherwise I would have been the last to find out," she said in a raised voice, her voice getting angrier with every word.

Wanda: "What exactly do you want here now?"

Nat: "You kissed y/n! Which game do you want to play? Is it because of us?"

Wanda: "You fucked her, she hasn't even been here for a week. Aren't you exaggerating?" I could now feel the blood slowly boiling in me too.

Nat: "Why do you always have to make it complicated? It was just sex!"

Wanda: "That's what you say. Then why do you react like that? Are you jealous? There is absolutely no reason to do so! I wish you had been that invested in our relationship too," I mumbled to myself.

Nat: "What did you say? You can tell me in my face, Wanda!" She was teasing me insanely.

"You cheated on me several times and you, especially you, want to make a riot here now. Again, I didn't fuck her!" I screamed in her face, exaggeratedly loud.

"Wow, now we're back to cheating. So it's not about y/n, it's about us? You start to piss me off, Wanda!"

"You know what, Nat? I tilted my head to one side and let the red power flow from my fingers. I'm already pissed!"

"Don't you dare, Wanda!" I noticed how Nat was now trying to calm me down, but it was too late for that. I grabbed her leg with my abilities and threw her against the wall.

"Wanda, did it have to be like that now?" Nat screwed her face in pain. I had to resist laughing, clearly.

"Do you think I can't see that you have to hide your smile?" Natasha got up quickly and ran towards me and before I could react, she knocked me to the ground, sat on me and held my arms tightly.

"You know that in a real fight you wouldn't stand a chance against me?" I said in a teasing voice.

Nat raised an eyebrow and said: "I would spank your ass anyway and I also know that you would like it. Forget who i am? 6 months ago I whooped your sweet ass, do you remember?"

I could tell that Nat was no longer in the mood for fighting. "Get off me, Nat!"

"Okay, whatever you want, Wanda ..." Nat got off me and helped me up.

"Why all of a sudden so friendly?" I said in a snappy voice.

"Wanda, I just want to know if you like y/n? You can be honest, I know you. You're not the type to make it pointlessly complicated!"