one🌼

*I have been dreaming of becoming a pre-school teacher. But now that I am one already, I don't know! Suddenly, I get tired.* Chaeryeong's thought.

She's now looking at playground where in she can visibly see Lia, her friend who's a pre-school teacher like her, playing with students.

Chaeryeong was unaware that Lia was making her way to her place. She then heard a loud clap coming from Lia. This made her mind came back to reality after spacing out.

"What should be the reason for you to space out again?" Lia said while showing her concern face to her friend.

"Nothing unnie." Chaeryeong said.

"Well, I don't believe you Ryeong. You've been acting like that since last last week. I bet there is a certain thing that makes you space out." Lia said not being swayed by Chaeryeong's answer.

"Ahmm... How to say?" Chaeryeong trying to clear her mind so she could answer her unnie. Now who seems showing so much concern about her.

"Well, unnie. I think I am just lost. I don't know anymore my purpose for living." Chaeryeong said. " I mean mostly of my friends are getting married. You and Yeji unnie, I guess is planning to get married as well. And here I am, someone who just exist with no reason." She added.

Lia can't help but to chuckle about what her friend just told her.

"Well, that's seem to be a big problem I guess." Lia joked. This made Chaeryeong whined.

"You have that confidence in you because you have Yeji." Chaeryeong said while pouting.

"Don't worry Ryeong. When the right time comes, I am sure you'll be blown up with so much happiness. You just wait and see." Lia said. She is now caressing Chaeryeong's back.

------

"Chaeryeong! Hurry up!" Lia shouted. They're now making their way to the canteen of the school. And Chaeryeong is still busy ordering for Iced Americano since their canteen doesn't offer it. This makes her walk really slow. So Lia the impatient friend shouted at her.

"Wait unnie! I'm almost done!" Chaeryeong shouted back.

------

They're at the canteen sitting at their favorite spot.

"You know what Ryeong. I have a good news!" Lia said excitedly.

"You seem excited unnie." Chaeryeong said as she sees how Lia acted.

"I am!" Lia said while smiling that makes her look cute.

"Why then?" Chaeryeong said while smiling.

"Yeji will be working here!" Lia said.

"What?! Why?! How?! Is she gonna her  change career? Chaeryeong's being curious now.

"Well, she'll be one of the engineers that will work for the new building of our school." Lia said still smiling.

"WoOoOw! You two are best friends with destiny I guess. I wish I could be friends with destiny as well." Chaeryeong's being happy for her friend but a little bitter since she's single.

"Don't worry Ryeong. We'll see if there's some in Yeji's group of friends that will suit your taste. I'll help you with that." Lia said while playing with Ryeong's hair.

Ryeong gets rid of Lia's hand and said. "You know I can't flirt! Stop that unnie!"
They both laughed about it.

"Here's your order Teacher Chaeryeong and Teacher Lia!" one of the crew in the canteen shouted.