six🌼

"Woah, Chaeryeong~ah! You really look different today." Lia said.

"What do you mean?" Chaeryeong said.

"I can't really figure it out! But you're different today." Lia explained.

"Huh?! Do I look ugly today?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly.

"No! Definitely, No! You look gorgeous. You know that, right?" Lia said.

"But plus plus more today." She added.

"Ahh~~ I thought... Thank you, unnie!!" Chaeryeong replied. Hugging Lia very tight because she doesn't want to look ugly especially today.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You're acting weird again!" Lia said. Furrowed brows.

"Is there a thing that you haven't told me?" she added.

"Nothing really unnie. I'm just happy." Chaeryeong loosen up their tight hug.

"I'm happy that you're happy." Lia said patting the taller girl who is facing her and smiled very wide.

------

"Ryeong? Let's go?" Lia said as Yeji is waiting at the hallway since it's lunch time.

"No, unnie. I'm actually waiting for someone. I can't join the lunch with guys. Sorry." Chaeryeong apologized.

"Ahhhh...that's why you're acting weird." Lia said, squinting and smiling to Chaer.

Chaeryeong smiled back yo her unnie. She avoided to answer because she knows that it will get long.

She spots to where Yeji is. Hoping to see Ryujin. But, she fails to see the girl. Then, checks her phone if there's a text from Ryujin. Unfortunately, there's nothing.

"Is it Ryujin?" Lia said trying her best to not sound like teasing.

"Uh-uh... But she's not there. No text also." Chaeryeong's sad replied, bitting her side lower lip.

"Okay wait! I'll ask Yeji. Wait me here, okay?" Lia said. She now making her way towards Yeji who's in the hallway.

"Babe!" Lia shout in whisper. Enough to be heard by Yeji. Yeji quickly smiled that show her canine teeth.

"Oh! You're here...where's--" Yeji got cut off by Lia.

"Actually, I'm here to ask where's Ryujin? Chaeryeong is waiting for her."

"Oh! Shoot! I'm sorry babe. I think, I just did something wrong." Yeji said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lia said, confuse.

"I told Ryujin to pass the blueprint to our boss. I thought that it will be quick. But, she hasn't arrived here yet. I can't call her too, she's out of reach. She's not replying to my texts as well." Yeji explained.

"Have you asked Yuna about it?" Lia said trying to stay calm.

"Yes, but she's busy, I think. She not replying nor answering my calls." Yeji said, worried about what's happening.

"Gosh! You should've told us. I'm sure Ryeong will be worried once she knew it."  Lia said with her worried face as well.

Lia came back to Chaeryeong and tells whay happened. Yeji walks with Lia too.

"My god! Where the heck is she?" Chaeryeong face changed to a very worried one from being excited just a while ago.

A sudden beep was heard by the three. It's coming from Yeji's phone.

"It's Ryujin!" She said as she answer the phone call.

"Where are you? We are so worried! You're not answering my calls" Yeji said like how moms scolding there stubborn child.

"What??! Okay we'll be there. Wait us there, okay?" Yeji's voice tone down and change to a worried one.

Both Lia and Chaeryeong reaction changed too. They're dying to know what's going on.

"What?!?" Lia and Chaeryeong said.

"We have to go now. Ryujin got involved in a car accident. She said, she's fine but just broke her arm." Yeji said, slapped her forehead with her right palm.

"Oh my god! How come she said that she just broke her arm like we don't need to worry." Lia said.

"Is she always like that Yeji unnie? Stubborn?!" Chaeryeong said, annoyed but still feel worried about her injured friend.

Yeji nodded to Chaer's question.

"I think, I can't come with you." Lia said. Since she still have a class to handle.

"Ryeong, go with Yeji. I'm sure she won't handle Ryujin. She's also stubborn just like her friend." Lia added.

Yeji was about to depend herself but Chaeryeong said something.

"Why me? We just know each other for like days ago, Unnie." Chaeryeong said.

"Aren't you worried about her condition?" Lia said, teasing her friend.

Yeji just laugh about what's she's hearing from the two and said. " Okay, I'll just go by myself."

Lia eyeing Chaeryeong.

"Okay, fine, I'll go with you!" Chaeryeong said, defeated.

Lia and Yeji made a suspicious eye contact, while Chaeryeong is busy getting all her things.

"Let's go!"

"Okay! Let's go!"

"Bye, Lia unnie!"

"Take care, babe"

*whipped*

Thank you for reading!💕

I'd to hear you. Please leave a comment. Thanks a bunch!☀️