four🌼

It's Saturday. Chaeryeong was busy displaying all the bread she and her Minjoo unnie baked. Her Minjoo unnie owns a cafe near their house. Every Saturdays, Chaeryeong is there to help. Both Minjoo and Chaeyeon are hardworking parents. They don't want to depend on anybody specially to Lee's parents who own a big conglomerate company. Chaeryeong shares the same thought with her unnies. She wants to be someone who doesn't depends on anyone.

"It's all done unnie." Chaeryeong said silently clapping her hands as she sight at those perfectly displayed bread.

"Thank you so much Chaeryeong dear!" Minjoo replied. " You can have some if you want." she added as she was also busy sweeping the floor.

"I'm still okay, unnie. We just had breakfast." Chaeryeong chuckled.

----

Chaeryeong is now busy looking at her phone when their first costumer arrived.

"Miss? Can I have one mocha bread and iced americano?" the costumer said.

Chaeryeong nodded. She was shocked after checking where that voice coming from. She even almost thrown her phone.

"You?!" Chaeryeong said still shocked.

"Me?!"

"Yes, you! What are you doing here?!" Chaeryeong added while crossing her arm.

"Sorry, do I know you?"

"Ahhh, so you've already forget me. Well, maybe because that's how fast you change your target." Chaeryeong said, smirking.

"So you're still thinking of me huh?" said and chuckled

"What?!" Chaeryeong said looking so annoyed now.

"Kidding! Of course, I know you. Sorry for how I behave the last time we met." said in a calm tone.

"And now you're sorry Shin Ryujin! Hmp!"

"I don't wanna ruin your day. Maybe I'll just find another cafe. I'm really sorry." Ryujin said and was about to walk towards the cafe's exit door.

Chaeryeong felt bad for how she acted as well. So, she quickly called Ryujin.

"Ryujin!" Chaeryeong said. Ryujin quickly looked back to Chaeryeong.

"Uhm, Yes?" Ryujin said, smiling.

"Just stay here! I'll treat you. Go and find your sit." Chaeryeong said, smiling back to Ryujin.

"You sure?" Ryujin said. She's now smiling widely.

Chaeryeong almost lost her balance again after seeing those infamous smile of Ryujin.

"Y-yes! It's my way of accepting your apology." Chaeryeong said. She hates herself for stuttering. " Uhm... wait here. I'll prepare the food." she added. She hates it more now that she runs out of words.

Ryujin swiftly find a place to sit.

----

Chaeryeong joined Ryujin's table. They chit-chatted about what happened in their first meeting. Ryujin almost fell off her sit after finally seeing Chaeryeong smiled at her that close. She doesn't want to leave but suddenly her phone rang. Her boss texted her. She needs to prepare for an emergency meeting.

"Oh! It seems important. I think you should go now." Chaeryeong said after seeing how Ryujin's face change.

"I'm really sorry Chaer. I promised to make it up to you next time." Ryujin said. She's sad because her chance to get closed with Chaeryeong just unfortunately ended because of the stupid meeting.

"Oh no! It's okay! We can still meet in the school, right?." Chaeryeong said caressing Ryujin left arm.

"Uh yeah!" Ryujin felt the butterflies in her stomach. This made her stop moving for some seconds. Chaeryeong saw that perhaps Ryujin felt awkward about what she did so she immediately stops it.

"Okay.. goodbye for now!" Chaeryeong said, awkwardly smiling.

"Yes, see you again, Chaer!" Ryujin said and quickly went outside the cafe. * Why does she need to act the way. I feel like I just melted.* Ryujin thought.

✨✨✨Thank you so much for reading✨✨✨

✨✨✨Your thoughts matters the most✨✨✨

✨✨✨Please vote for me as well. Thank you in advance✨✨✨✨