five🌼

Ryujin's POV

"Ryujin! Can you please focus? You've been acting so weird since you arrived!" Yeji shouted as she saw Ryujin spacing out and smiling to nothing. " What's with you Ryu?!" Yeji added.

"Sorry, it's just... uhm..." Ryujin said, giggling and now can't find a word to say.

Yeji chuckled because for some reasons she got what Ryujin wanted to say. It's a best friend thing. "You are whipped!" Yeji uttered. They both laughed.

"For now, please cooperate Engr. Ryujin! Or else I'll take away this project to you." she joked, this made Ryujin's mind focus. 

----

Chaeryeong P.O.V.

"So, what happened?!" Lia asked. 

"I accepted her apology. She seems nice. I just felt annoyed and uncomfortable for how she acted the last time." Chaeryeong answered.

It's Monday. They're busy preparing for the P.E. activity that will be held in 15 minutes. 

"Well, that's what you always feel when someone compliments you. How many times should I tell you that you are beautiful and gorgeous. Just the way you are." Lia exclaimed. She's hurt for Chaeryeong's lack of confidence.

"Unnie! I'm perfectly fine. It's just....uhmm... I am not used to be called that way." Chaeryeong said, referring to the compliments she received.

"You should be use to it by now!" Lia said. "I'm telling you. It will become your everyday dilemma." she added, letting out a stare outside to the window.

Chaeryeong come after and saw Ryujin together with Yeji walking and observing the space for the new building.

"You know what unnie? I don't have time for this." Chaeryeong said, trying her best not to be so obviously happy, after seeing Ryujin.

"You're so slow! Tie your hair already! Students are coming one by one!" Chaeryeong shouted.

"Yah! Lee Chaeryeong! How dare you to..." Lia shouted after being scolded by the maknae. Chaeryeong just laughed and rushed to the toilet room.

----

It's been an exhausting day for Chaeryeong. She is now lying on her bed and looking at the ceiling of her room. 

P.E. activities during Mondays are really a blast for her. The energy that she needs to use has to be actually high. 

Nothing really happened to her today. It was just the usual Monday. 

She tried to close her eyes to sleep. But all of a sudden, her phone beeped. She received a message from unknown sender. 

*Who is this? At this very hour?* She thought, after seeing the message

She tried to be nice by saying "Hi" back.