three🌼

"I'm so sorry Ryeong for not letting you know about this. It's actually late when I got the notice from Mrs. Kwon." Lia explained.

They were now left by Yeji and his team. Students for the morning sched were got fetch already by their parents. Afternoon class that is handled by Lia will start by 1:30 pm. It's lunch time. They're still inside the classroom. And here is Lia doing some explaining to Chaeryeong.

"Unnie, you don't have to explain it to me.  I was just worried about you being late. Besides, that is not what I wanted to hear from you." Chaeryeong crossing her arm and smirking.

"Huh? What else I did wrong?" Lia's getting confuse now.

"Well, why didn't you even knock at the back door before you enter, huh?" Chaeryeong face got heated again.

"Ah! About that, I'm so sorry." Lia changed her aura to a very cute one. She knows Chaeryeong's mood can be changed if she does that.

"No! That won't work on me, unnie." Chaeryeong said. "You know how embarrassed I am." She added, hiding her face with her palm.

"It's okay Ryeong. You look so adorable there. Me and even Yeji's friends like it. Especially Ryujin." Lia said with her teasing face.

"Oh gosh! That girl! How dare you mentioned her! I don't want to remember what she just said to me a while ago. It's fucking not helping unnie." Chaeryeong said. She's at peak of screaming her lungs out and tugging her hair to forget that scenario.

Lia laughed her ass out. "You know what Ryeong. You're so cute." watching her friend losing her mind satisfies her.

-----

Chaeryeong and Lia were now at the canteen waiting for their order. Lia appeared like she's waiting for someone to come. She busy looking at the canteen's entrance and glancing at her phone.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Uhm....." It took a little time for Lia to answer. She busy observing the crowd in the canteen. "Oh! Here they are!" she added, pointing at the entrance.

Chaeryeong followed to where Lia is pointing she then saw Yeji, Yuna the architect, and Ryujin (if she remembers well.)

*How come she didn't even told me about this?* At this point Ryeong wanted to go or just disappear in a second.

Faking smile, Ryeong faced Lia. Signaling that she doesn't like it. But, Lia as her ever back-stabber friend ignored it and smile widely at her.

Yeji ofcourse seated at left side of Lia while Yuna at the right side. Chaeryeong had no choice but to sit beside Ryujin who was now busy lurking at her.

"Hi! Do you want anything?" Chaeryeong asked. Faking smile. The girl beside her was just so attractive yet so annoying.

"Oh! Sorry." Ryujin said. Taken aback by the gorgeous lady beside her. (Referring to Chaeryeong.)

"Yeji unnie! How come you haven't told me that you have a gorgeous friend?" Ryujin added, still looking at Chaeryeong. This made everyone around the table said "Woooooooh!!"

Chaeryeong just glared at her friends. "Oh Yeji unnie! You haven't told me that you have a friend who seems like a flirt to everyone." Chaeryeong said sarcastically.

"I am not a flirt Miss Chaeryeong. I am just spitting facts. Appreciating the view. You know?" Ryujin said in a very cool way.

"Well, thank you for that. But, I am not really into flirting." Chaeryeong said still annoyed by how Ryujin acted.

"That's noted, Miss!" Ryujin said, sending a wink to Chaeryeong.

"Unnie, that's enough!" Yuna can't help it but to rolled her eyes to Ryujin. "Anyhow, I'm her sister, Chaeryeong unnie. Sorry for how she behaved. She's actually right. You're beautiful, unnie." Yuna said, she grinned from ear to ear.

Ryujin rolled her eyes to Yuna.

"Thank you Yuna. I want to be friends with you. I bet you're better than this flirt beside me." Chaeryeong said still faking smile to Ryujin.

"You two, aaarrre so cute!" Yeji and Lia said like they want Ryujin and Chaeryeong ended to be together.

*I can't stand flirting! Waaaahh I need help.*