seven🌼

"We're here!" Yeji said as she park her car at the hospital's parking area.

"Do you think she'll eat these, unnie?" Chaeryeong asked going out of the car and pointing to the food that she bought for Ryujin. Since they made their way first to a cafe and bought mocha bread, pasta, and iced americano. She thought that Ryujin would be really hungry by this time.

"Oh! How come you know that she likes mocha bread?" Yeji's shocked and amazed reaction.

Chaeryeong throws a small and a soft laugh before answering Yeji.

"I guess she didn't mention it to you unnie but she actually went to our cafe just days ago." Chaeryeong said.

"You two are being so secretive now. Huh?!" Yeji teased the younger girl.

"For me, I feel like there's no need for guys to know since it was just a random thing that can happen, really." Chaeryeong said.

"Whatever you said. We need to see Ryujin now. She might get grumpy now." Yeji said. "But this time, I am not really sure.' Yeji shrugged off.

-------------

"Ms. Shin Ryujin is at room 417." The nurse said.

They're now at lobby of the hospital asking the room of Ryujin. A sudden beep was heard by Chaeryeong. It's coming from Yeji's phone again.

"Sorry Chaeryeong. I have to take this it's from our boss." Yeji pointing to her phone and excusing herself. "You can go there first. I think this is gonna be long." Yeji added as she distance herself to the lobby.

Chaeryeong just nodded then make her way to Ryujin's room.

-------------

Chaeryeong is now at the front of the door where Ryujin is. She's opening the door as quiet as she can. She had this thought that Ryujin is sleeping so she needs to be quiet.

"Oh! You surprised me!" Ryujin said as she saw Chaeryeong.

"Really? But I'm opening very quietly." Chaeryeong said shyly.

"No! I mean... I didn't expect you here." Ryujin smiles shyly as well.

"Aah... I'm actually worried because you're not texting nor calling me." Chaeryeong tried to defend herself.

"Ow! Sorry Ryeong. I wasn't able to---"
Ryujing was cut off.

"No apologies okay? What I'm glad to know is you're fine. Besides, I bought you food. I bet you're hungry." Chaeryeong assured the short haired girl who's now at the hospital bed. Chaeryeong seated on the sofa bed prepared for the visitor then take out the food.

Ryujin on the other hand was busy glancing at Chaeryeong. She's happy that Chaeryeong is with her right now.

Chaeryeong brings all the food to Ryujin's bed.

"Here you go. Enjoy your lunch!" Chaeryeong said then aback as she saw Ryujin's broken right arm. "Oh sorry. Can you do it yourself? I guess no, right?" She added looking really worried about it.

Ryujin meets Chaeryeong eyes then avoided it since it was so near. She was embarrassed by how pretty the girl infront of her.

"You're there?" Ryujin said as she saw Yeji arm crossed, smiling while watching the two of them.

Chaeryeong was surprised too. She didn't as well notice that Yeji was in the room already.

"Yes, I'm here." Yeji said teasing Ryujin. "Should I leave? You two seem too busy." she added then followed by chuckles.

"Whatever you're thinking unnie. I'm just asking Ryujin if she can eat by herself because...you see her right arm is in a bandage." Chaeryeong said, explaining.

"Oh I see." Yeji buying what Chaeryeong has said. "How are you?" she added then stared at Ryujin.

"I'm fine. I just got some bruises on my legs and on my arms. And, this." Ryujin said pointing to her cast arm in a very cool manner. As if there's nothing to worry about her condition.

"Some bruises? An arm cast? Wow! Are you pretending to be cool because Chaeryeong is here?" Yeji said then laugh.

"No!!! I'm always like this. But much cooler now since I've got Chaeryeong here." Ryujin said then throw a glance at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong meets Ryujin eyes then the short haired girl avoided it again. "You're pretentious. You can't even make eye contact with me." Chaeryeong chuckles.

Yeji was just watching the two still arm crossed.

"Anyways, sorry for interrupting your romantic scene but I have to go now. I need to hand the blueprint to our boss." Yeji said looking at her watch.

"Sorry, unnie. Now, you need to do it by yourself. I promise to treat you when I get better." Ryujin said.

"It's okay my friend. I glad that nothing serious happened. It's actually my fault." Yeji said patting Ryujin's head.

"No, it's not." Ryujin said.

A growl was heard by the three of them. It's from Ryujin's stomach. She starving to death. She didn't have a breakfast this morning because she thought that she'll be having a lunch date with Chaeryeong but the accident happened.

Chaeryeong and Yeji laughed. Ryujin holds ger stomach and closes her eyes for the embarrassment.

"Your tummy is grumpy now." Chaeryeong said still smiling.

"Yeah! I think that's the sign that I need to go." Yeji laughed then make her to the door.

"Bye, unnie!" Chaeryeong said waving her hands to Yeji.

"Have a safe trip unnie!" Ryujin said. Then Yeji smiled and closed the door.

The room is now filled with silence and awkwardness.

Chaeryeong tried to break the silence then grab Ryujin's food. She sat down on Ryujin's side bed.

Ryujin was shocked by how bold Chaeryeong's actions.

"You need my help, right?" Chaeryeong said trying to make eye contact with Ryujin. But, Ryujin was too shy so she keeps her head low then just nodded to Chaeryeong's question.

"I thought you're cool?" Chaeryeong added as she observed how embarrassed Ryujin was.

"I'm shy. The girl in front of me is like a goddess. I'm afraid." Ryujin said avoiding Chaeryeong eyes.

"I'm a goddess but you afraid? Why?" Chaeryeong said a little confuse.

"I'm afraid that I might kiss you." Ryujin said then laugh softly.

"You're out of your mind!" Chaeryeong said smiling and preparing a spoonful of pasta. "Here! Open your mouth then eat this you're just hungry."

Ryujin still avoiding Chaeryeong eyes and take the first big bite. She tries to hide her happiness. Her heart beats so loud afraid that it might be heard by the goddess like person in front of her.

*It's good accident I guess.*✨✨✨✨

I'd love to read all your thoughts about this update😊 Thank you so much for reading.💖💖💖