chapter 1

In Hastinapur, celebration were occurred as Maharaj Pandu was married with rajkumari kunti in her swayamvar. They reached Hastinapur and there was great swagatam of their maharani that is kunti . It was there first night . Kunti was taken to her room and she got ready by her maids. She was looking beautiful like a Apsara from heaven.

Pandu entered in his chamber and he was just lost in her beauty

Pandu entered in his chamber and he was just lost in her beauty. He came closer to her . She just blushed and turned like red beet root , red rose all red , her cheeks turn red . He was teasing her for her shyness. He then reminds that he has bought a gift for her .what is this arya ? Said she , this is chudamani kunti and it is given by every husband to his wife he answered. And you know, all says that it is wear by wife as she gives her husband a main place in her life but I want you to wear as a significance of our love , said he with full of love . He then got up from his place and placed chudamani on her braid. I love you kunti and I promise that I will never marry any other women on this earth , he said holding her hand promising that this night will be divine for both of them.

He was not able to control himself from her beauty. He unveiled her dupata from her head and kept chudamani aside , jewelleries were falling down one by one . She just hid her face in pillow but he was not willing to leave her. He taken out his angavastra and all jewelleries making her more blush . They both were feeling blessed to have eachother in there life . As there soul , mind and body was becoming one , moon to blushed and hid his face into clouds and stars were shining like diamonds. A gust of wind blewed and all diyas were off and darkness was filled in room leaving two love birds alone .

It was morning both were not willing to leave eachother but kunti was trying to get up but Pandu caught her hand . Arya please leave me , see sun is also came up she poured. I know my dear but I want to sleep more , said he while pulling her towards him . She just rans away from his grip . And he was enjoying her beauty that he saw last night.

After two months

Kunti and Pandu were walking in garden and kunti was not feeling well. Arya I want to sit ,can I ,she asked him . Yes , dear you can he said with with carring nature . After some seconds she fainted and about to fell down but Pandu caught her hand . He just ran into room holding her in arms , by calling vedyaji to see her . And vedyaji came and ask everyone present there to leave the room . Pandu was restless as his wife was not well. After sometime vedyaji came out told everyone the reason of her unconsciousness. And everyone's happiness knows no bounds . Kunti was pregnant . Everyone was happy except gandharraj Shakuni and dhritrashtra.
Pandu ran to her and hugged her tightly and tears were rolling from his eyes . Thank you so much priye he said . Thanks for what reason arya asked she . You are pregnant my dear and our fruit of love is coming he said placing his hands on her tummy. She too placed her hand on her tummy and hugged him even more tightly.

On other hand, dhritrashtra was angry on Gandhari. As they were married first but there child was not born till now . By seeing this Shakuni was even more angry but he kept quiet thinking of kuru clans future.

After 9 months, a boy was born to Maharaj Pandu. That boy was holding the calmness. When Pandu hold his son in his hand and get out of room to show everyone in the sabha and his name ceremony was also taking place on that day as it was good muhurat. Kunti was taking rest in her chamber , no dasi was present over there . A light shines in dark room and yam dev came in her room. She was shocked to see him but she greeted him . Pranipaat yamdev , you here ? She asked . Yes, kunti I am here to tell you that this child of yours and Maharaj Pandu will be known as dharmraj and he will always follow the path of righteousness . And he will known as yudhistira he said and gone from there . She ran towards the sabha and told to Pandu everything happen . He was very happy to listen this . Pandu thought to keep this name only and his name was kept as YUDHISTIRA.

After one month, a letter came from madra and it was of yudh . Pandu immediately taken leave from Hastinapur and went to madra . A great battel was going on in between Pandu and madra Naresh Dyutimat . And madra lost the battel. And it was rule that who will win the battel will marry to that the rajkumari of that desh . Pandu denied but he after that he saw a Beauty none other than dyutimat's sister Madri . Then Pandu taken dicission that he will get married to madra kumari madri . They got married and soon this news reached to Hastinapur. As kunti listen to this message she was shattered from her heart but she controlled her tears . Because of her son was sleeping in front of her . Very soon madri and Pandu reached to Hastinapur. All were happy but kunti was sad . Kunti done the aarti and angrily she went towards her chamber . But this was not gone unnoticed by madri. She immediately ran behind her.

so guys this was the first chapter of this story hope you like it .
Stay tuned to see what will happen in between madri and kunti will they will be sisters for ever or they will be, be like sautans

Plz give ur love I know this is boring but I know you will read it.

Votes and comments . Plz karna