Varnavart fire

Yudhistira was crowned as Yuvraj. He was handling the kingdom very nicely. From his good acts people were living peacefully. But by his good acts Evils were burning in fire . So they decided a plan .
Mere bache if you will not do anything then people will accept him as king too said Shakuni in tensed voice. No , mamashree it is not possible we have to do something,tell me what I have to do said Duryodhana in anger. Don't worry MERE BACHE I have a plan said Shakuni with a evil smirk. What is that mamashree asked dushasan. We will send Pandavas and there mother's to varnavart and burn them so that they die said Shakuni. But mamashree how we will put fire on them they will Guess naa said dushasan in stupidity. Mere bache dushasan please can you send me too hell . Mamashree plz don't say like this said cried dushasan. Then shut your mouth and listen to me ohk said mamashree .

At morning in shivi,

Devika was going to temple as she goes everyday . She was wearing white colour lehenga with red border . She was looking like goddess herself . But she was lost somewhere else .

At dwarka ,

This girl always sleeps like the sister of kumbkaran says the mother of subhu or subhadra . Getting up mata , why you always scold me subhadra says in half sleep . If you will grow like this then how will you get marry and take the responsibility of your family scolds her mom. Mata I will manage says subhadra while yarning.

At Hastinapur,

Bhrata let's go to temple, don't eat before u go to temple Nakul said bheem. Bheem was enjoying the ladoo and these nakul was disturbing him . Nakul was not enough then there come our two naughty child's arjun and sahadev. Bhrata give a Ladoo asked sahadev while taking ladoo from his plate . Bheem beated sahadev's hand .
All burst into the laughter yudhishthir also joined then . Yudhishthir told all Pandavas that they are going to varnavrat. All were shocked that why they going to varnavrat. Why jyesth we are going to varnavrat questioned Nakul. Because varnavrat was pitashree's favourite place so we are going to do puja this is a gift by bhrata duryodhana , I think he is changing he says this while  feeling proud on  duryodhana  . But bhrata we can't directly trust on him said arjun . You all should appreciate his change , ohk no more talk let's go now we have to leave mata is waiting said yudhishthir. 
They all taken blessings and they left for their journey not only a journey but a new journey going to start . New people will going to meet them .

"As you embark on a new journey
Keep an open mind. You never know until you try".

Always ask one question to yourself"who am I ?" Do you all know the answer . Do you all ask yourself regularly??

Bhrata why we came in this dense forest asked bheem . Because this is the way to varnavrat bhrata  bheem said arjun . Nakul was checking his hairs through his hand and it doesn't go unnoticed by bheem. Nakul I heard there are rakshasiya in this this forest not Princess said bheem with smirking smile . Then you should also take care of your personality who knows if some rakshasi will propose you nakul laughed so hard . All laughed after him. And nakul got a death glare from madri . Then he just lowered his face but still laughing .

Ohk guys I know too small update but now only I got time from school. It was reopen offline. And there too much to write and yesterday only I finished my exams. And you all  know what today only I got my result . Such a fast teacher in case of   exam papers and scores giving.

Ohk enjoy did you all gone through my YouTube link of Namati I know it was not good but phir bhi ek baar jaa kr dekhna