chapter 2

Madri ran behind kunti . Kunti angrily hit the door and locked herself in room . Kunti cried a lot as madri was listening her sound she was feeling shame to do so. Madri to knocked the door and pleaded to open the door. Maharani if you will not open the door I will die said madri with full of Pain . By listening this kunti immediately open the door. Madri droped herself on kunti's feet . She was pleading . Kunti feel ashamed on herself. Maharani I please forgive me , I will be your dasi if you want me to become , I will always smaller in front of you said madri . No need of being my dasi and your place will be equal to mine and please don't call me maharani, call me jiji ohk said kunti with sisterly affectionated smile on her face . And from today we will be like a soul sisters ohk said Kunti while giving her big hug. Madri immediately hugged her tightly kunti laughed on madri's chidishness.

Three years passed kunti and madri's sisterhood was growing day by day , Pandu was happy by seeing there love.
Yudhistira was 2 year's old . Kunti also given birth to two son's after yudhistira named as Bheem and Arjun. Before arjun Gandhari had given birth to a son named Duryodhana . Madri was pregnant with twins.

On other hand ,
In shivi ,

Maharaj govasen was doing yagna. As he was doing yagna for betterment of people God has blessed him with a girl child. She was known as Yagyaseni Devika . Maharaj govasen was happy to have a girl child.

In kashi,In kashi, there was thunderstorm and from that a beautiful small girl child came

In kashi,
In kashi, there was thunderstorm and from that a beautiful small girl child came . Kashi 's mahararaj went there he hold that baby in his hand and said that he will adopt this child and kept her name as vrijdhara valandhara.

 Kashi 's mahararaj went there he hold that baby in his hand and said that he will adopt this child and kept her name as vrijdhara valandhara

In Mathura,

Devaki and Vasudeva was in prison. Kams said that he will kill thier eight child as it was said that it was predicted , eight child of Devaki will kill Maharaj kams . He was born and Vasudeva was worried about the child. He immediately took the child and went to his friend Nand . His was also pregnant and she has given birth to a child. Vasudev went unknown to everyone and he changed the children's. He kept his child near his friends wife yashoda and took his friends child with him . It was a baby girl born to yashoda and nand Baba.
Kams came to prison and took that child in his hand and thrown it into a well . He thought that his kaal will die easily but a goddess came in front of him . He was shocked to see . She was yogmaya in the form of human being.
Idiot I am the child which you are finding,your kaal will come one day and he will kill you said she .
She again taken birth. She was again born to the wife of Vasudev and mata Rohini. And she was named as Yogmaya Subhadra.