Naughty

It was a fine day for everyone as Chaewon invited her friends on her café to catch up. It has been a month since they last saw each other. Knowing them, they could not last a month not see to see each other. Since college days they are inseperable. They were quite popular for being one of of the best squad at their University. Minju, her girlfriend is badly want to meet her friends. Minju has been dying to tell her friends what she did to chaewon's mistress. She was kinda overacted about that but she couldn't blame herself as the mistress doesn't know nothing but to flirt with her girlfriend. Just thinking of that again, Chaewon saw how Minju frowned as she crossed her arms.

"What's the matter min?" Chaewon asked as she approached the younger.

"What do you think" Minju said as she rolled her eyes at the older.

Why does Minju acted like this all of a sudden. Chaewon mumbled as she asked herself.

She clearly remembers that they are okay a while ago. She thinks if she forgot to give Minju a morning kiss because it's a hundred percent that she pampers Minju with a kisses. A younger one gets mad if Chaewon just give her only a kiss. She will sulk and glare at you as if she wants to bury you alive. Minju is the one who is matured but she is clingy and sweet.

"Is there's a problem babe? Why are you so grumpy today" As chaewon tried to ask her again.

"So am I grumpy? Do I look old now? Ah chaewon? You want to go to your mistress now? Since I am being grumpy? You like her even more than me? YAH CHAEWON ANSWER ME?

Minju yelled as she looks like she is ready to kill chaewon.

Chaewon looks at her in disbelief as she couldn't think why her girlfriend suddenly burst out and where on earth Minju brought up again about her mistress. She doesn't have a mistress at all but her girlfriend jealousy and possessiveness just came out of nowhere.

" Bab - - -" as she was about to coo her girlfriend but the loud noise cut her off.

"GOOD MORNING BITCHES" As a person shout who has resembles a dog once she entered the door as she was about to sit but her girlfriend Jang Wonyoung, the princess and sweetheart of the town just pinch her ear.

" I told you Ahn, behave before Ill throw you on the sea" Wonyoung glared at her as Yujin suddenly shut her mouth. Afraid to her scary girlfriend.

Yujin sometimes thinks her girlfriend is perfect as you will fall for her every day. But her girlfriend Jang Wonyoung who is everyone could fall for her sweetness and charms has the power to make you feel scared at her. She could shut you up with her glares. However, her Wonnie doesn't fail to show her love and pampers Yujin a lot

"You look like a lost puppy Yuj" the one who has a duck lips as she laughs her ass off upon seeing her puppy bestfriend got scolded by her girlfriend.

Yujin armlocked the duck as they start to run catching up each other.

Yuri sighed upon seeing her duck girlfriend being an idiot child playing with a dumb dog.

" Yuri, Wonyoung what came to your mind and you guys dated a duck and puppy who have a 5 year old mind" Nako suddenly asked the two as she couldn't believe her unnies are being a kid again. What does she expect that two are surely create a mess.

"Don't ask them Nako, they are blinded with love " Hitomi said as she is munching her bread and walk towards Minju and Chaewon

" I will ask you Nako why did you fall on Hitomi? She is savage as hell" Yuri fired back

" I love her no matter who or what she is" Nako said as her eyes follows Hitomi approaching the other couple

" You look like a high school teenager who got a huge crush but who has a no chance HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Yuri said as she laughs on what she said to her friend.