Annyeongz (Part 2)

"Good Morning Ms. Ahn"

" Good Morning" Yujin smiled and greeted backs at one of the staff once she stepped her foot in the room.

The staffs probably knew her as she was the only daughter of the CEO of the company. However, despite of her family background she is a hard working woman. She helps her father run their several business as she is waiting her father signal to make her a CEO any time soon.

Yujin keeps her life private although she has seen multiple times in the television because of the nonstop collaboration she has with other companies. She known as a woman who only know is to work and work.

However, little they did know she is dating the most beautiful woman as what she describes her girlfriend's beauty. They have been dating for about a year yet still secret to the public.

They haven't seen them together outside nor have an evidence that prove her relationship with her girl. But, thats makes her relieve because she doesn't want people bugs her girlfriend although she badly wanted to claim Jang Wonyoung as her girl to the public, but she believes there is a right time for that.

She knew her girlfriend has a schedule to the company right now thats why she came so early even though wonyoung didn't tell her. The younger girl has been avoiding her since the other day. Cold replies and no calls at all. Her company and wonyoung's company are partnership thats why the few activities are held there.

Yujin sat properly on her desk while waiting her girl. She asked her secretary to call Wonyoung to go to her office. She is hundred sure that something is off and Wonyoung clearly giving her a cold shoulders.

"What do you want Ahn" said the person who suddenly came to her office.

Yujin averted her eyes to the woman standing in her door. She smiled and stood up, open her arms for asking a hug. But the younger girl just rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"What's with the attitude babe" Yujin asked, walking towards the girl and sat beside her.

But wonyoung didn't say anything and just grabbed her phone and scroll on the social media

"Why are you ignoring me?" Yujin asked again while giving the younger girl a confused look.

But her girlfriend seem not to care at all.

"Hey! Babe. Are you mad at me? You are giving me cold shoulder since yesterday. Did I do something wrong" Yujin asked but Wonyoung just stared at her in a few seconds and get back on her phone.

"Why are you mad at me babe please" Yujin asked softly while planting small kisses on the younger's shoulder.

The younger girl didn't even budge and let just Yujin kissed her.

Yujin sniffs wonyoung's neck "You smell good babe" she said softly and placed her arms on wonyoung's waist.

"Babe, seriously what's wrong?......Ah! you really won't talk to me? Give me your phone"
Yujin grabbed wonyoung's phone and put it on her pocket.

"Yah! Give it back to me" wonyoung glared at her and crossed her arm.

"No, pay attention to me. Let's talk."

Wonyoung just rolled her eyes and was about to stood up when Yujin grabbed her wrist thats made her sat on Yujin's lap.

"What's with you ah! Why are you giving me that kind of attitude?"

"Let go of me Ahn"

"Ahn? Its only ahn for you now? What happened to your Baby Yujin, My cutie pie Yujin or Even Daddy Yujin! " Yujin said and placed her right hand on Wonyoung's lap.

"Pervert! Let go of me. I have a lot of things to do"

"Come on baby, let's just cuddle. I will give you tons of kisses"

"I don't need that, let go of me and give your kisses to your mistress." Wonyoung stood up and pushed yujin.

"Wha----t??? Yujin confusedly asked at the sudden accusation.

"You think I'm dumb Ahn Yujin? When I clearly saw how you kissed Ms. Kim and even held her hand??Oh there's more you didn't even tell me that you two are together. You fucking cheater. I guess you had a good date then with that lizzard"

"Babe what are you talking about? Yujin tried to grab her hands but wonyoung just slapped it away

"Don't talk to me"

Again, Wonyoung stomped her feet out of the room leaving Yujin dumbfounded.