Yulyen (Part 1)

The girl who was obviously uncomfortable with the guy who's with her for about 2 hours ago. She should not have been there in the first place not until her parents forced her to go out with him. Why on earth her parents wants her to be with someone she doesn't want to. She just sighed and look down.

"Hey Yuri, you okay? Do you want us to grab some desserts? Ice cream? " the guy asked.

Yuri shake her head and distance herself in a bit to the guy as she doesn't want to trouble herself later. She swears, she has been calling the god and goddesses to end this stupid date as soon as possible.

"Hmm, do you mind if we can go home now? I think my head hurts" she looked at the guy as her inner self she wants to plead to call off this day.

" Are you okay? Do you want me to take you on the hospital?" He holds yuri's hands that she immediately takes her hands away.

" No!no,no. It's okay. I just want to rest" she reasoned out.

The guy nodded " Okay, I'll take you home"

Yuri wants to decline the offer of the guy but she knows she will get caught and suspicious that made herself just agreed and get inside the car. The trip was quiet as Yuri just looking at the window as the guy keeps glancing at her. At this moment, Yuri badly want to lay herself to her home. Her home when she feels contented and gives her a sense of warmth. Whenever, she's at home it feels like the world gives her a rest that she deserves.

--

"Thank you Yuri for allowing me to go out with you tonight? I hope you enjoyed the night." Hyunjin said as soon he opened the door of the car for Yuri.

Yuri looked at her and gave him a timid smile. She feels guilty to the guy as she wasn't really interested on him. The guy was kind to her and showing her gentleness and Yuri somehow appreciate it. But she couldn't force herself. 

He knows Hyunjin as the son of her parents friend. They met up when her father called her to go to their company. As she opened the door, she saw her father talking to a guy and when her father noticed her. He immediately introduced her to the guy and that was Hyunjin.

She thought that would be the first and last meeting she had with him. However unfortunately after a couple of days, her mom already had a plan. She just woke up a while ago with her mom voice convincing her to go with Hyunjin. She badly wanted to decline it but the guy was already down stair. She just sighed and grab her phone first before going to the bathroom. 

"Thank you too, Hyunjin. I'll get inside now. Goodnight." As she was about to walk away. Hyunjin grabbed her wrist and gave her a kiss on her right cheek that made her surprised.

"Goodnight, see you again" and Hyunjin walked towards his car, before he gets inside he winked at Yuri.

When she heard the sound of the engine that indicating that the guy had already gone, she immediately went to her car and started the engine as soon as possible.